Sign in to follow this  
elk77hunter

House Broken Into, Everything Gone

To all my new friends online...

My house was broken into today and ransacked by some lowlife who kicked in my front door. They took computers and anything they could get their hands onto. For some reason God only knows, every piece of hunting gear i've saved to buy for so long for is gone. Im still in shock, but reaching out to everyone to keep their eyes/ears open for anyone selling/dumping any of these items. My passion has been taken from me at the moment, but more importantly my wife and dog are ok, and the material things can be replaced. My licenses, tags, and everything are gone and I hope G&F is able to re-issue them to me for the upcoming late season. I pray the Peoria Police finds these criminals. I have devoted the last 3 years of my life to the sport, and don't know where to go from here. List includes:

Bow: Diamond Black Ice (mine), Rip cord rest, tru-glow sights

Bow: Diamond Razors Edge (wifes, brand new), whisker biscuit, sights

Bow: Easton Reflex Big Horn (my first bow ever), whisker biscuit

1 dozen brand new Easton EPIC arrows in box

1 dozen Cabelas brand new blazer arrows in box

Vortex Kaibab 15x56 less than 1 year old

Monocular night vision

Garmin Rino 520 less than 1 year old

Etrex Vista

4 Motorala radios

Yellow mini LED spotlight

Badlands Binocular chest harness

Badlands Rangefinder case

Bushnell 400 sport rangefinder

All accessories for both bows, including 4 tackle boxes full of gear

Fletching tool and all fletchings

My entire Fishing tackle bag including 3 fly reels, 4 baitcaster, and all gear

my entire knife collection since i was 10, from my father....over 50 knives

two moultrie 12V battery packs

a duffel bag full of gun cleaning supplies/kits

THere is so much more personal belongings and random things that were taken. Im sure I'll realize more when i clean up the mess they left. I have over 5K invested in this and its gone in the blink of an eye. I pray for the sick and twisted individual(s) who are responsible and I feel sorry you have to rob and innocent hard working high school teacher. This is a long shot sending this message, but I figure what do i got to lose?

God Bless,

Mark

It's always my fear whenever I leave the house as well. I good feeling when you get back home and all is well. I feel your pain and I also hope they catch the low life people who are responsible for this. It sounds like your wife and dog were home at the time. Is that right? Thank God they were not hurt. I personally think these kind of people should be shot on site or shot after they are caught. I won't hesitate to pull the trigger on anyone I catch stealing from me. I hope you recover your stuff.

TJ

Oh man, I am so sorry to hear this. What a horrible feeling it must be to have someone violate your house and steal your hard-earned property. My prayers go out to you and your family. Glad you are all safe and I really hope you get some of your stuff back and they catch these thieves!

Unfortunately it is probably someone you know that did it to you, or a neighbor (kid) that has seen you carting your loot back and forth.

Hope they catch the lowlife.

Nothing on this earth I hate more than a dirty, stinkin', low life theif! I hope they fall on a broadhead! Thank God your wife and pooch are ok. If your wife wasn't home I'm betting the dog was, alot of time they'll hurt the dog to shut it up. I'd start hitting the pawn shops pretty heavy. Craigslist, backpage.com... even ebay can turn some of your stuff back up. I don't think the cops can do much. God bless them they just have bigger fish to fry, I think they figure home owners insurance will cover the bulk of it. Don't get me wrong we should be thankful they are there but unless they get a solid lead, its pretty hard to catch these kind of human excrement!

sorry ya got ripped off- bummer

think about some kinda security system and a safe - Not that really detoures most thieves but may slow them down

Try to keep everything locked up and out of site. hope you can recover some of your things-

So sorry to hear this. I'm assuming you don't have insurance for these items. I hope the extra eyes and ears will help track down these thieves. Good luck, I really hope these bums get caught

Too many sick people out there

Sorry to hear about this, and really hope they catch these freaks.

I was thinking of strategically putting trail cams up around the outside of my house when I leave for a hunt.

hopefully, something turns up out there that will help get these guys.

THank you for all your support everyone. I hope we can find them, but i know its a long shot.

They tried the backyard, window screen was off...but my dog was going crazy so they came to the front.

They didnt get the safe with all my guns, thank god. They didnt take TVs, stereos, quads, tools, just all my hunting/fishing gear, computers, championship rings, watches, knives, harley helmets, ez up shade, half a power washer, 2 sets of golf clubs, the list goes on. WTF i dont understand why they took what they did, they grabbed the helmet off the tool chest full of tools. no sense.

Sorry to hear that. They are some sorry SOB's out there!

Ugh... this makes me sick. Sorry for all the heartache!

I hate thieves.

Best of luck in finding your stuff.

Do a google search for pawn shops and remember to look outside Peoria also.

Where are the nearest Pawn shops in Peoria. Can anyone help me.

I have multiple people saying multiple homes in peoria have been getting hit

Here are a few near by, maybe they unloaded them at one of these.

Peoria Pawn - 6750 W Olive Ave # 109, Peoria - (623) 334-1590

EZ Money Pawn - 7530 West Peoria Avenue, Phoenix - (623) 487-7553

Speedy Pawn Shop - 8466 W Peoria Ave, Suite 5, Peoria - (623) 773-1211

Glendale Gold Buyers – 7311 West Bell Road, #100, Peoria – (623) 850-0032

Arizona EZ Pawn – 9421 West Bell Road, Suite 101, Sun City – (623) 544-3446