JACK

One more down

Went to help some buddies on their coues deer hunt Monday and glassed up this lion right at dark. I borrowed a gun and missed twice at 573 yards...I was pretty bummed...So I got on the phone and called a couple guys I know with dogs and one could make it Tuesday morning. I called my clients and told them I was going blind and couldn't see myself working Tuesday...and I went Lion hunting. Long story short she had a deer killed where I shot at her the night before and she was in the same spot that morning...the dog were awesome and had her treed five times, she jumped out four times and fell out once...it was all over by 8:30...both the houndsman and G&F guessed her to be 3-4 years old.

DSC00913.jpg

DSC00927.jpg

I love that shot of the cat in the tree - no need to call the fire dept on that one!

Great story and congratulations!

How is your vision? Were you able to see again and make it back to work? :lol: :lol:

Great trophy!

Jack...good job, called in the dogs....shot a cat that was actually bigger than the dogs chasing it! Mature adult...regret that it was a female, but at least it did'nt have spots...things are lookin up by george!