coues krazy

credit card hit!

Im with "Standman". Are me and brian the only two people here that actually send in paper to g&f?

its been a long week already trying to check

Looks like I got a javelina charge as well. Hopefully it is for 20B, and I hope at least one my buddies get the same tag. :D

After the fiasco with the online draw last tome I took did paper apps.....and will continue to do so till they are no longer accepted.

I couldnt have put in without the online service. Now tell me it wont effect draw odds. I for one am against online apps, But it helped me this year. Still wish they had paper apps only.

My buddy put in for a combo unit archery javelina tag which usually has several hundred left overs but he has not been charged yet. Anybody else have a similar experience? I am worried the online system has killed the odds.

My buddy put in for a combo unit archery javelina tag which usually has several hundred left overs but he has not been charged yet. Anybody else have a similar experience? I am worried the online system has killed the odds.

Same here!!! Good seems like i'm not the only one

what's $21.75? It's my first time applying for a draw so I am not familiar

Looks like I drew a spring archery bear tag!!!! I checked my CC statements twice yesterday and early this AM...just checked again and was charged $22.25...don't give up hope if your CC wasn't dinged yesterday!

We also put in the "old fashion paper way" checking about every hour for results....ugh, hurry up now!