Sign in to follow this  
Corkmaster

22 tag holder

Everybody is right if you ask for help and get a lot of help, and you are successful, you just don't blow everyone off. It seems that people on here genuinely wanted at least a half of story and some thank you for all the help is not asking much. Sounds like the dude couldn't give a dam about everyone here to just leave everybody hanging.

Everybody is right if you ask for help and get a lot of help, and you are successful, you just don't blow everyone off. It seems that people on here genuinely wanted at least a half of story and some thank you for all the help is not asking much. Sounds like the dude couldn't give a dam about everyone here to just leave everybody hanging.

Did you read the whole thread?

Yes the whole long enticing read, are you referring to the big magazine hooplah? The guy has only posted two times it seems like he wanted the info and skipped Cw town. If i missed something it is very quite possible this thread has a lot of rabbit holes. Feel free to enlighten me Hughes. What is your avatar all about every time i see it it makes me laugh.

Yes the whole long enticing read, are you referring to the big magazine hooplah? The guy has only posted two times it seems like he wanted the info and skipped Cw town. If i missed something it is very quite possible this thread has a lot of rabbit holes. Feel free to enlighten me Hughes. What is your avatar all about every time i see it it makes me laugh.

I read it twice just to make sure I wasn't being a complete jacka$$ (I'm good at that). It just seems like we're rehashing a thread that doesn't need it. I don't know the circumstances but It seems like for the most part, He's a good guy and has reason for not coming back and posting. I don't know him from Adam so I really don't know. However I dont get the feeling he is blowing us off, if he is... well to he11 with him lol.

As far as the avatar pic, its from a show called the "Trailerpark Boys" a few years ago. One of the most degenerate shows I've ever witnessed, but it made me laugh!

I read it twice just to make sure I wasn't being a complete jacka$$ (I'm good at that). It just seems like we're rehashing a thread that doesn't need it. I don't know the circumstances but It seems like for the most part, He's a good guy and has reason for not coming back and posting. I don't know him from Adam so I really don't know. However I dont get the feeling he is blowing us off, if he is... well to he11 with him lol.

As far as the avatar pic, its from a show called the "Trailerpark Boys" a few years ago. One of the most degenerate shows I've ever witnessed, but it made me laugh!

Dude you have the best avatar! I always get JLW's and Bonecollectors confused they used too both coues deer trailcams pics that were very similar. I would say one of the most degenerative mind turning into mush shows today would probably be Workaholics on Comedy Central. If you havnt seen it watch one and you will totally agree on the brain starting to mush.

Dude you have the best avatar! I always get JLW's and Bonecollectors confused they used too both coues deer trailcams pics that were very similar. I would say one of the most degenerative mind turning into mush shows today would probably be Workaholics on Comedy Central. If you havnt seen it watch one and you will totally agree on the brain starting to mush.

I've seen it. Its right up there with "Always sunny in Philadelphia." Horrible, Horrible, Horrible shows that I continue to watch!

Corky's wife, Cindi, did a great job of capturing Cork's hunt. It's not easy seeing thru a camera and getting what you're after. Congratulations to Cindi and Corky.

TJ

Corky's wife, Cindi, did a great job of capturing Cork's hunt. It's not easy seeing thru a camera and getting what you're after. Congratulations to Cindi and Corky.

TJ

+ 1 great video!

Is anybody else willing to pay money to have uofahughes2 changes his avatar?

I think it's ironic that U of A Hughes uses a picture of an ASU Doctorial candidate as his avatar!

Is anybody else willing to pay money to have uofahughes2 changes his avatar?

I think it's ironic that U of A Hughes uses a picture of an ASU Doctorial candidate as his avatar!

Noice! +1