Sign in to follow this  
devilincatcountry

Duel!!!

Oh yea go Devils!!!!!!

To heck with the devils. Even though they will win. Wildcats will always be #1 in az!

Hahaha! Maybe in Tucson, definitely NOT in Arizona.

Tempe (ab)normal is just a little school. Did you see what happened in Ames last night? Go Cats

If ASU is little, than UA must but tiny. There is no comparison.

Tempe (ab)normal is just a little school. Did you see what happened in Ames last night? Go Cats

Wasn't that OK State team that lost to Iowa State the same team gave the Cats an unlawful beating?

Well, I graduated from UofA so I should be all "go cats..." Their sports teams are usually disappointing. Used to like watching them at basketball but now it just looks like bunch of thugs and gansters. I think I'll watch the ice-cats play some hockey and buy a big old beer... <_< :unsure:

Since the only game I've seen UofA play this year looked more chaotic and clueless than usual, if I had to put money on the game, it would be on ASU, but I sure would love to see UofA win just to shut up the crass devil fans. Now that would put a smile on my face.

probly a who of a grad student. he got the night off from deliverin' pizzas. go sun devils. stomp the pole cats. Lark.