Sign in to follow this  
JACK

Found a Pack

Found a pack this weekend and would like to get it back to the owner...Tell me where I found it and what is in it and I'll get it back to you

2011-11-20_16-49-57_994-1.jpg

If that's mine it has 2 granola bars, 2 bottles of water, some tp, a space blanket, a couple of allen wrenches,small flat screwdriver, twine, flashlight and a headlamp with extra batteries, a pen to sign my tag, 2 small knives with a sharpener, gloves, stocking cap, extra pair of socks and 10 rounds of rem 260 ammo. Amanda knows where to find me. Shayne

If that's mine it has 2 granola bars, 2 bottles of water, some tp, a space blanket, a couple of allen wrenches,small flat screwdriver, twine, flashlight and a headlamp with extra batteries, a pen to sign my tag, 2 small knives with a sharpener, gloves, stocking cap, extra pair of socks and 10 rounds of rem 260 ammo. Amanda knows where to find me. Shayne

Shaynec...sorry but it doesn't sound like it is yours

To save weight, I'd sign your tag before the hunt and leave the pen at home.

In all seriousness, a tag isnt valid until it is signed, so why not sign it before the hunt just to avoid a problem? I sign mine the day I get it in the mail.

Did it happen to have $43,000 dollars and a map to where the gold is in the Suoerstitions,if so then yes that is mine. please return it so i could buy the 15x56 swaros I was wanting for Christmas. Thanks, T

Looks just like mine, but the bale of marijuana seems to be missing. :lol:

Probably yours then...it kinda has an interesting smell...but looks like they left your Playgirl mag ...:lol:

To save weight, I'd sign your tag before the hunt and leave the pen at home.

In all seriousness, a tag isnt valid until it is signed, so why not sign it before the hunt just to avoid a problem? I sign mine the day I get it in the mail.

Not to hijack the thread, but that's actually a really good idea...never thought about doing that! :D

I'm very concerned about losing my backpack with my signed tag. If someone forges my signiture the Game and Fish CSI team would be able to track down the culprit and surely offer me another tag. You have to plan ahead. Shayne