Sign in to follow this  
buckmaster21

Draw reaults

Cha-ching... We pulled archery tags in the 20A multi-unit area. I've never set foot in that part of the state. We are going to hunt my friend's cousin's ranch, should be a good chance to learn some new country.

congrats to all who drew. 17a.b. archery for me. 17a,b rifle for my wife and son. I cant wait. 37b? my brother lives in marana and drew 37a he has pigs on trail cam in both units. Im shure we could throw u a bone,pm mw later. Good luck to everyone

I drew Unit 21 Rifle Javy this year! Stoked! First time in 21, always fun checkin out new territory;)

I got a Archery 37B for the first time and my wife drew her first big game tag with a 22 rifle tag. Should be a really fun hunt. I cant wait for Jan 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope we don't have to wait for Elk results as long as we did the Javi results. My wife was about to kill me!

Gut pile I hunt 21 alot let me know if you need any help we have takin alot of pigs out of there

I'll certainly take you up on that Buckmaster21 & really appreciate the offer :) I'll drop you a line after deer season. Happy Thanksgiving!

I drew a 22 archery tag. Anybody else have this tag? It looks like my hunting buddy is going to be out of commission for a bit.

24A HAM by myself. I will be using my bow. 1st time going after javalina. If you got any pointers drop me a PM. Thanks in advance.