Sign in to follow this  
bullwidgeon

Average HAM porker

Here is a hog I killed out of a big herd (30+ porkers) we tracked into a catclaw patch. The hogs bedded down and we tryed to wait them out, after awhile my grandfather got impatient and got on a big rock and made me and my dad brush beat through there hoping he would get a shot. Well his little plan backfired, I jumped them, this one stopped at 25 yards. I killed it offhand with that big canon I pack around and the rest snuck out through the 8 foot deep catclaw and he got no shots. I reckon thats what happens when guys get impatient :P ....

Bret M.

DSCN0973.jpg

DSCN0976.jpg

Nice Pig!

Hey Bret, Did you get him out of 33? Thanks for your tips on that area!

Doug

AzP&Y

I can't wait for .270's comments on that photo Bret! It will come soon enough I bet.

:P

Oh yea......Great looking pig!!!

What cal. is that cannon?

:P

Dude great lookin pig :D Just dont pay no never mind twat that Lark guy has to say.....Poor feller cant see to well any more :D

i could say "nice family photo", but i don't wanna insult his dad. or the javelina. or i could say "which one is the javelina?" or, "did you take a date on the hunt?" but i won't. it's real apparent that bullwidgeon is a real hunter and i don't wanna make him mad at me. cottonpicker might decide to make it Lark season. later, Lark. by the way, nice job on the pig. whichever one it is.

:D :D

Sweet porker with the hand cannon, congrats :D

Bret:

Congratulations on your hog. I was over at your grandfather's house yesterday and got to see Billy's huge Coues buck he killled with a bow. Has it been posted on this website? It reallly is something to see!

BillQ

Hey Bill,

No I have not posted it yet. I may soon. We went back on the last day and the old man whacked another good hog out of the same herd I got mine in. Hope you are doing better, he told about your bad luck with your buddy in Mexico a few months back.

Bret M.

Hey Bill,

No I have not posted it yet.  I may soon.  We went back on the last day and the old man whacked another good hog out of the same herd I got mine in.  Hope you are doing better, he told about your bad luck with your buddy in Mexico a few months back. 

Bret M.

Your grandfather told me about his 45-minute hunt. Congrats to you both. Seeing photos and talking with him has me thinking about hunting javelinas again. I may try a HAM hunt with a flintlock next year if my health allows. There's a big herd on some land we own near Nogales.

See you on the mountain.

BillQ