Sign in to follow this  
longshot 260 rem

125"+ change New photo added

That's an awesome buck for sure. Please post some more pics for our viewing pleasure. Can't see where the measurements are coming from with this pic. Congrats on a great trophy.

+1 Having a hard time finding 130''.. NEED MORE PICS

Dang nice buck!

Congratulations and I too look forward to the story.

Thanks a ton for sharing with us too.

OMG!! That's an awesome buck, congratulations!! Wow, can't wait for the story. And it sounds like Josh has some sheds from your buck, so that will just add to the story!! Very cool!

Are my eye's deceiving me or is that a forky with the worlds biggest split browtine? Awesome buck. Imagine all the antlers that stud has broken in his life. Probably did us all a favor taking him out. Congratulations.

Bob.

Hate to be a pest, but more angles of pictures to show magnitude of mass. I am guessing you must have close to 40 points of mass measurement to get to 130. Wow what a beast incredible.

Are my eye's deceiving me or is that a forky with the worlds biggest split browtine? Awesome buck. Imagine all the antlers that stud has broken in his life. Probably did us all a favor taking him out. Congratulations.

Bob.

Hate to be a pest, but more angles of pictures to show magnitude of mass. I am guessing you must have close to 40 points of mass measurement to get to 130. Wow what a beast incredible.

you are no pest. I can tell you that the browtine is not split. In all the photos it just seem to line up that way. if you think that deceived you I was going crazy looking at him on the hoof.

I don't have the measurements right here in front of me but both sides are right at 57" with 17" insidespread. The right side has a broken tine that would have added even more. The pictures don't do him right. When you put your hands on him and really look at all the angles. WOW is all I can say. I have a friend that scores B&C. We will do him soon and I will post the score sheet.

Great buck! Congrats! I sure hope you took better field photos of the buck on the mountain than what you have showed us... that is a one of a kind, I love how that G2 & G1 are so close together! Again Congrats!