Sign in to follow this  
Chef

Who is pumped for Mexico!?!

I can't believe how quickly this year flew by!

We're "scrambling" already preparing things for our trip.

I am excited and optimistic and can't wait!

Who else is leaving for old Mexico soon?

We are leaving on the 13th. Actually just finalized the price, so we are scrambling a bit ourselves. Can't wait. Will be a great year Im thinking.

Heck yeah! By this time next week we'll be across the border and on our way! 14 days worth of chasing coues in 'ole MX, no cell phone, no e-mail, no crisis at work....just good food, friends, and big bucks!

I might be a little excited!

We don't leave for a few more weeks... but to say that I'm excited doesn't even begin to describe it! After enduring some slow hunting conditions over there the last couple years I'm ready to get rid of the bad mo-jo and drop the hammer on something big!!!

Good luck to everyone, be safe, have fun, kill some giant bucks, and don't forget to post the pictures when you get back. :D

Ugh.... I was suppose to go a month ago but was cancelled due to too much rain (3" in one day). Still waiting for that call to say "Come on down" I can't wait!!!

I'm jealous! Good luck to everyone fortunate enough to make the trip. Can't wait for pictures to start rolling in. :)

TJ

Ugh.... I was suppose to go a month ago but was cancelled due to too much rain (3" in one day). Still waiting for that call to say "Come on down" I can't wait!!!

I wouldn't wait for him to call you, give him a ring and get a date set up to get down there!

I wouldn't wait for him to call you, give him a ring and get a date set up to get down there!

Emailed Javier a couple of times, he said he was going to check cameras the Tues. before Christmas then get back to me with what he found. He didn't call so I just emailed him again last week, haven't heard back from him yet. If I don't get a response in a couple of days I'll call again!

Ilene, you will probably be getting a call or email very soon!

The later in Jan the better for your ranch no?

Either way, best of luck on tagging a bruiser!

Three weeks from tomorrow. I am starting to get excited and anxious. I am still nursing a couple banged up knees from my elk hunt. Several details to get straightened out still but it is going to be a great time. Plus meet some new guys. Like Phil said no phones and email. Just think about nothing but big bucks for a week. Good luck to everyone else heading down.

Yay!!!! Trying with archery equipement so the wet weather wasn't ideal! I appreciate Javier postponing until conditions are better! I'm excited!

Yay!!!! Trying with archery equipement so the wet weather wasn't ideal! I appreciate Javier postponing until conditions are better! I'm excited!

Good luck Ilene on your hunt. Peg says to shoot straight. :)

TJ