beno02

3 Main Beam

I have this neat looking buck on a couple of my trail cameras now.

Wow! Awesome buck. If you need help killing him let me know.

Sweet buck! Would be great to see him with some age and see what his full potential is. But that would be hard to do. I let a buck go that had 3 beams hoping to see him grow up. Never saw him after that year. He was about 105 at the time. Good luck on whatever you decide.

1326254582[/url]' post='288769']

Sweet buck! Would be great to see him with some age and see what his full potential is. But that would be hard to do. I let a buck go that had 3 beams hoping to see him grow up. Never saw him after that year. He was about 105 at the time. Good luck on whatever you decide.

I had one standing at 25 yards this past season. I could have shot him several times but decided to let him grow. He was about 75 inches. Had he been a 105 class buck he would have had lead flying at him. I dream of the day that I could be good enough or confident enough to pass a 105. I also dream of winning the Powerball...neither one is likely to ever happen.

+1

I did the same thing....still haven't seen him out there. I still am hopeful he is still alive and will show up someday when I have a tag.

That certainly is a buck anyone would be happy to hang their tag on. I wouldn't give him another year. I have a hard time passing up anything. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

I love Dbl Main Beam bucks! I have only seen a couple alive in the wild... Good Luck on that one!!

• Like 1

You guys and gals all need to get checked out..... passing on one of the rarest forms of antler configuration is flat out Ludacris.

Good luck with that Beno, seriously man, I hope he shows up this summer and next fall for you a little bigger. Keep us posted!