tjhunt2

ADA Banquet

I've been to couple ADA banquets and always had a great time - i was able to go as a guest- a donated VA ticket - thanks to AMANDA and others.

They do raise a lot of money for Arizona and the wildlife here - the ADA just needs to decide where it is best spent from now on!.

I'd love to attend but wouldn't have big $$$ to spend anyway - hope the governors tags bring in top dollar - we know where that money will go!! I hope everyone attending has a great- awesume time!!

Steve - thoughts and prayers to you and your family at this time - during your family medical emergency!

Thanks to everyone that attended the banquet! We had two tables of CouesWhitetail.com people (actually more if you count the others that bought their own company tables) and true to his word Allen did buy something! If I remember right he got that great wine country vacation for two that I was really interested in. I bet you and your wife have a great time on that one!

I hope you all enjoyed your evening!

I thought it was a great night. Sure wish the Muley tag went for more money, but the rest of the night was great. Loved sitting with Cramerhunts and Kevin K. good tables Amanda........Hope wildlife got alot of money from the banquet...........Allen Taylor...........

Anybody from CWT win anything?

Lark won a lifetime membership to SFW

Won? That is like winning a square foot of a garbage pile.