tjhunt2

ADA Banquet

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet. Are we going to try and get a table or two this year again?. It was a fun time last year with many cwt members attending. If so, please count Peg and I in on a table spot. Thanks Amanda. :)

TJ

yes, indeed we are planning on having tables....the last few years I think we have had three tables, so I am hoping for the same.

This year is a little different. The banquet will be held in conjunction with the International Sportsmen's Expo.

All banquet dinner tickets will include one ticket to the Expo.

Let me know who wants to go!!

attached is a flyer about the banquet:

2012 banquet flyer.pdf

at the stadium - lots of room - i see 10 to a table - man they must be big tables - lol

The ADA banquet is always 10 to a table....not sure what you are trying to say here?

lol- - they didnt seem that big - not really trying to say anything- i know it'll be a big success as always- now that i count who was at the last table - yes its always been 10- sorry - for some reason i was thinkn 8 to a table - oops

do you know how much room - as in number of tables that will be available this yr. and where it will be held in the stadium ?

Ugh..... Mi vida loca! ;) Unfortunately, I have a father/daughter weekend event with my little sweetie at Camp Tontozona on Feb 25th. (Though, I'm greatly looking forward to the weekend with my daughter.....) Seems like I've been tied-up for the past several ADA banquets now! :angry:

I truly wish the ADA good luck on this year's banquet. I think it's a great idea to do it in partnership with the ISE! Maybe will result in great attendance!!

Good luck all and spend lots of money!!!

S.

:)

I will be there but I am getting a table because some friends want to go. will cw post a list of auction and raffle items? it is fun to see what they will have.....since antelope foundation is weekend before, hope turnout for both groups is good.....allen

Awesome that it's on my side of town this year! You can count me in for at least two tickets.

I unfortunately will have to miss this banquet.

First ADA banquet I've missed in many years.

I have a good excuse as I will be hunting!

Have fun, spend lots of money, and enjoy the evening festivities.

Keven, tickets are still available. We have one table full and several people sitting near us that could use some company! So if you would like to go, buy your ticket today and then just look for us and sit near us. you can buy tickets today online, but likely I will pull that tomorrow since it's so close to the banquet.

I will not be able to attend the banquet tonight, we are having a family medical emergency. I have a ticket if someone wants it. It isnt at the Coueswhitetail table, but it is free to a good home. I live in the East Valley. Call me if you are interested. I just ask that you spend the outrageous amount of money I was planning on spending tonight to support the cause.

Steve

602-803-0412