Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

Camera Land I need some help

Alright Cameraland! I need you help, it's probably a simple mistake on your part, but when I tried to book my flight to see my family tomorrow my Credit Card company said you charged over 4k charged on my card! I tried calling tonight, but of course you already closed when I called.

I had ordered 2 scopes from you guys for a total of $562!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It could be simple phone call tomorrow to you guys, but when I need my money tonight I got angry..........

Sounds like camera and owes you some free airline tickets....

Would be nice! Sucks, they fixed the problem this morning, basically telling me it was my fault and not theirs.

Last time I use them for anything, and canceled my order!

I tried to order them online, so I had entered in my billing info, then it asked me for a shipping address so I put my work address in for the "shipping address", clicked "ok" at it came back saying "error". So what did I do? I verified my info one more time and clicked ok, another error accured saying not processed. In the mean while I was getting charged $572 each time. I must have clicked ok like 7 times.

So Finally called them and they said the shipping and billing address had to be the same. So I gave them all my info one more time, getting charged $562. This was the 8th time.

Anyways I was just venting last night cause I was really ticked off that they allowed my card to be charged 8 times,,,, totalling $4566. BS

so you hit the button over and over and over agin- sometimes ya gotta understand its the computer glitch not the company - I'm sure the way it's set -up they can not correct the order till you notify them -

if you are unhappy - sorry it happened - I've never had a problem but then i usually contact them directly so i know there is no mistakes!

since all the other 7 times was online - by you and automatically charged to your card - they still had to charge agin to place the order - though i see it as an inconvience - it happens they explaned the problem - I'm sure they were having no issues refunding the exta charges to your account.

They will still get all my business- usually the best deals to be found with excellent customer service -

i do not see a real problem here . I'll still be recommending them to all who need answers about optics or looking for great deals.

so you hit the button over and over and over agin- sometimes ya gotta understand its the computer glitch not the company - I'm sure the way it's set -up they can not correct the order till you notify them -

if you are unhappy - sorry it happened - I've never had a problem but then i usually contact them directly so i know there is no mistakes!

since all the other 7 times was online - by you and automatically charged to your card - they still had to charge agin to place the order - though i see it as an inconvience - it happens they explaned the problem - I'm sure they were having no issues refunding the exta charges to your account.

They will still get all my business- usually the best deals to be found with excellent customer service -

i do not see a real problem here . I'll still be recommending them to all who need answers about optics or looking for great deals.

Your absolutely right elkaholic i missed this part:

"Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order." my bad!

Plus it was only a computer glitch of 4K

I wouldnt call it a computer glitch at all... You pressed the OK button 7 times without changing anything.

I did retype everything in three times or so checking my card number and all just to make sure, error kept coming up Casey! But anyways my fault, I should have called in the first place

I wouldnt call it a computer glitch at all... You pressed the OK button 7 times without changing anything.

I did retype everything in three times or so checking my card number and all just to make sure, error kept coming up Casey! But anyways my fault, I should have called in the first place

So, you entered your data and it came back with an error, but still charged you? That's wrong on their part.

• Like 2

Had the same thing happen to me. But everytime there was a charge there was also a refund (5 times).

It sucks that shipping and Billing address have to be the same. (Then why do I have to enter it separately) I called and recieved the same response as you. Still happy with my purchase and the deals these guys work hard to give there customers.

I will just call and order like I have done in the past.

• Like 1

Yes, you get an error after attempting to finalize your purchase.

Making a person think the charge did not go through.

That is why Vowell and myself kept hitting the button!

• Like 1

i quit ordering things online and having a computer error screw things up - especially while charging - i will not give/use my chargecard onl;ine anymore for that reason - it sucks when it happens - wait till we start hearing about all the mistakes g&f is gonna have happen - i've heard things didnt accept multipule apps etc - guys doing it 3-4 times -

It's the age we live in! i want a new ford cuz it talks to me !!??

Should this even be posted unless you got bad results after talking to them?

I think its a valid point to post. Now I know I need to call an order in and save myself some trouble working the order form online. I dont see why it would charge before you finalize the order though, thats messed up.

• Like 2