deserthntr

What are you gunna get this year?

Well what are you gunna get this year before coues season starts back up? Its only over for a month and I'm already wishing I could still go out. For me I'm gunna get a new stock for my 6.5x284 cause the one I have on right now is a little too heavy for coues climbing. And a new pair of boots... so what's on your list?

I have been kicking around the idea of purcashing a Marlin 338 MX Lever action. It shoots a 200 grain bullet with ballistics slightly less than a 30-06 shooting 180 grains.

With all the high powered long range setups being so popular, I wanted to go in the opposite direction.

It wil be the Marlin or a Winchester .264 Mag. Always wanted one!

I'm saving every dollar I have for gas money. Prices are no where close to topping out.

• Like 2

This year is all about the 16x binos. I just haven't decided how much I want to spend yet.

I'm saving every dollar I have for gas money. Prices are no where close to topping out.

Amen to that.

I just ordered a new AR that will get here next week. Probably need new boots by fall too.

Very true. Might be lucky if I can afford a BB Gun, if gas gets out of control. Chalk another one up for Obama and his band of idiots.

Very true. Might be lucky if I can afford a BB Gun, if gas gets out of control. Chalk another one up for Obama and his band of idiots.

Didn't you know? Bush is still manipulating the prices for his rich oil buddies.

I'll know after I find out if I drew my early archery bull tag. Maybe even rifle speed goat

Didn't you know? Bush is still manipulating the prices for his rich oil buddies.

(CNSNews.com) – The average price for one gallon of unleaded gasoline has increased nearly every month since Barack Obama was inaugurated in January 2009. At that time, when George W. Bush was leaving office, the price was $1.78 per gallon. Today, three years and one month later, the average price is $3.64...

Anyone can buy/sell oil futures to off set cost of gas...Just saying

Well, I was thinking about another rifle.

I don't NEED one but you know how that goes. LOL!

I so REALLY wish I could afford a sweet rig like Jim Reynolds' coues killing machine.

Them Lazzeroni rifles have had my eye for a while now.