deserthntr

What are you gunna get this year?

I dont want to say any social security numbers such *** ** **** or I dont want to mention any names cuase Hector will get mad with me but I herd somebody has a brand new rifle, a .... ...... fluted barrel in ... WSM!! haha

Ernesto C :)

I was fortunate enough to sell a few items and put a new Zeiss 4.5x14x44 scope on my .300wsm. I am hoping to turn around and put one on my .257 Weatherby once the IRS sees that I overpaid them.

I dont want to say any social security numbers such *** ** **** or I dont want to mention any names cuase Hector will get mad with me but I herd somebody has a brand new rifle, a .... ...... fluted barrel in ... WSM!! haha

Ernesto C :)

:D

well........... I was hopeing to get a new bow, a scope, bino's, rangefinder, E.T.C.. Stuff I don't need, BUT would like to upgrade. yall know how that all goes.

• Like 1

well........... I was hopeing to get a new bow, a scope, bino's, rangefinder, E.T.C.. Stuff I don't need, BUT would like to upgrade. yall know how that all goes.

+1 hit wrong button! Lol

A new hunting partner July 26th, but will have to wait a few years till he grows up ;)

A new hunting partner July 26th, but will have to wait a few years till grows up ;)

Sweet Devan!!

As for me, I picked up a Blacks Greek G11. Very impressed with it, and suits what I need perfectly.

Thanks John! Youll have to let me know how the pack works out, i've been looking for one too.

All I want is my two front teeth, oh dam, I have to wait until Christmas. :P :lol: HA HA I need some more camo but I WANT a new bow.

Perhaps a muzzle loader. Will have to see what the elk draw does for me..... oh and Probly a new unit. The S.E. part of the state will be waterless in about a month.