audsley

Governor hearing a sales pitch for HB2072 today

I wonder where Jan Brewer will stand on HB2072. Her new Book " Scorpions for Breakfast", is about her fight against "Special Interests"! IS HB2072 NOT A SPECIAL INTEREST????

• Like 1

Just blows my mind. AZSFW could not go any lower in my mind. Wish i could have a meeting with them just to ask what the heck they are thinking.

They are thinking about $$$$$$$$$$. Lots of it!

• Like 1

Well, I figured the folks involved with this bill were all liars. At least this proves it. Anyone that doesn't speak out against this is for it. And pbj and his buddies are dang liars and this proves it. Lark.

please contact - flood the govenors office with calls also

Phoenix Office:(602) 542-4331

Tucson Office:(520) 628-6580

Fax Number:(602) 542-1381

In-State Toll Free:

1-800-253-0883 (outside Maricopa County only)

Wonder where BPJ is to talk about how this is dead in the dirt. No credibility left there...

Thanks for the contact info.....message sent..........

From what I have heard, almost everyone including BPJ thought this was a dead deal. Weiers withdrew his support so who was going to sponsor the bill? When I listened to the ADA board, most everyone there said they were not in favor of this bill.

My understanding is that Suzanne Gilstrap is trying to drum up support. What a better way than to convince the Governor. I think the focus right now needs to be on AZSFW and in my opinion stopping them AND getting rid of them.

Mark

Wonder where BPJ is to talk about how this is dead in the dirt. No credibility left there...

Thanks for the contact info.....message sent..........

From what I have heard, almost everyone including BPJ thought this was a dead deal. Weiers withdrew his support so who was going to sponsor the bill? When I listened to the ADA board, most everyone there said they were not in favor of this bill.

My understanding is that Suzanne Gilstrap is trying to drum up support. What a better way than to convince the Governor. I think the focus right now needs to be on AZSFW and in my opinion stopping them AND getting rid of them.

Mark

AZSFW has now pissed off alot of Sportsman, as well other organizations that may have supported them in the past. If the donations and membership money dries up, a last ditch effort of getting the bill passed may give them an influx of needed cash to stay alive. Cut their support, and they will fall.

Honestly, I cannot believe those involved would take this step again. I agree that we need to raise money for the causes, but 54 auction tags is an EXTREME number!

Is this confirmed Amanda?