WildHeritageTaxidermy

Wife's Buck finally mounted!

My wife wanted her 07 Coues remounted in a new pose. After about 18 months of her trying to decide on a pose, I embarked on one of my most stressful projects, to remount my wife's buck. She is my toughest critic and fairly hard to please. This is the first buck she ever harvested and she went out and was able to take this buck on her own. Thankfully she LOVES it!!

post-3674-0-31828300-1330611726_thumb.jpg

post-3674-0-77498500-1330611772_thumb.jpg

post-3674-0-90795800-1330611812_thumb.jpg

post-3674-0-58228700-1330611852_thumb.jpg

post-3674-0-72313100-1330611880_thumb.jpg

We have all seen this pose in the wild but I have never seen it used on a mount. Great idea. I like it. Also like the color of the rack and the character of this old warrior exhibited in the mount.

Nice job on the mount and congratulations to your wife

Your wife went out and killed that nice buck on her own? No wonder you married her! Thats awesome!

It was late in the season, I was done and we had used up our "babysitter days" so I stayed home with the kids. Heather went out early, well before dawn, on a little 250 Honda 2wd. She was 12 + miles out in ROUGH terrain. She shot her buck, field dressed and loaded him, and was back to town with him by noon with a front flat !! Being her first deer ever, she had no idea how great of a buck she had just harvested. It was awesome ! Dale

I will always remember that day... we heard her shoot, we watched her drive out... but I had not met you guys back then. A great story and a great buck and it finally got the taxidermy it deserved!! Good work, Pal!! ;)

Oh WOW! Beautiful buck and and outstanding mount!! Congrats to the both of you, you rock!

Ernesto C

Oh WOW! Beautiful buck and and outstanding mount!! Congrats to the both of you, you rock!

Ernesto C

I will always remember that day... we heard her shoot, we watched her drive out... but I had not met you guys back then. A great story and a great buck and it finally got the taxidermy it deserved!! Good work, Pal!! ;)

;)

Congratulations Heather and a great job on the mount. It looks really great. :)

TJ