Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Elk/Antelope results

Just make sure its all current. There's still plenty of wait time. They won't send an email and draw the same day or Probly even the same week. Just cover your bases and wait.

I realized after the email I ordered a replacement card after I put in with a previous card. Looked at the cards and even though card number is same the 3 numbers on back and experation date is diff so I updated on g and f website. Not sure if it would have been rejected or not but not going to chance it.

i think it is just the newsletter whoever is singed up to recieve them.

And good luck :)

I thought they were telling me to make sure my info was correct cause I would be charged for a tag soon. :D

I realized after the email I ordered a replacement card after I put in with a previous card. Looked at the cards and even though card number is same the 3 numbers on back and experation date is diff so I updated on g and f website. Not sure if it would have been rejected or not but not going to chance it.

Good thing you updated or you'd have been screwed. I read somewhere on the site that specifically said even if you drew a tag and reults were posted it would be void if the credit card didn't go through. That would really suck to get results online only to find out it got rejected.

Yes it would. Would be enough to make me sick ha. They emailed me my updated info right after I did it. I can't believe how easy it actually is with the whole online application and to update info. Smooth so far but the draw could be a whole different story. Time will tell. Good luck to all!

Me too but from others that I know (LOTS of them) they never got the email and they are signed up. I got one and I sent in a check.