Sign in to follow this  
cramerhunts

Found a few.

I got out for a few days and found a couple of nice browns. Off to a good start...now I just need to get off work to get back out!

rightmatch.jpg

left6.jpg

leftsingle.jpg

bigright.jpg

Big6.jpg

hornpile.jpg

Nice sheds Phil! Thx for sharing!

Great start !

Azp&y

WOW Phil!!! I just got back from a few days shed hunting myself, did 18 miles which isn't much compared to more serious shed hunters, and only found 1 brown and 1 hard white! You did awesome man, congrats!!! JIM>

WOW Phil!!! I just got back from a few days shed hunting myself, did 18 miles which isn't much compared to more serious shed hunters, and only found 1 brown and 1 hard white! You did awesome man, congrats!!! JIM>

Let's see your finds...

That's awesume Phil. I think I'm the worst shed hunter in the world. I never find them when I'm looking for them. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Let's see your finds...

You first buddy, mine ain't much to see! HA!

You guys don't mess around!

It was great getting the texts with your finds everyday Phil. (rubbin' it in I tell ya!)

Nice going buddy, not sure if I'll be making it out this year? Looks like JP is making the best of it:)

I got out for a few days and found a couple of nice browns. Off to a good start...now I just need to get off work to get back out!

rightmatch.jpg

left6.jpg

leftsingle.jpg

bigright.jpg

Big6.jpg

hornpile.jpg