I have always been against putting stickers on my car but when I got my CWT sticker I hurried outside and put it on in the dark of night. If you look close you can tell it's a little crooked.......I just couldn't wait until the next day :blink: .

Yeah I rushed mine too, and messed up the "O" in Coues, so I had another "O" made, and messed that one up too. :unsure:

I'll get a photo of mine up ASAP

Well it took a little longer than I thought it would, but today I snuck away to four peaks for a few hours just for a couple photos. It was actually nice weather out there today, and had the windows down and the AC off for the entire time I was working my way towards the base. I was going to attempt to go up to pigeon springs, but that storm was moving in quick, and I was already kind of low on fuel so that will have to happen another day. :)

DSCN0398.jpg

Finally got my sticker on the truck, thanks Amanda. I will post a picture of my quad trailer as soon as I get it set up with the new sticker as well.

ATT214210.jpg

Great backdrop for that picture Bass :lol:

Got my sticker and finally got somewhere besides the driveway for a picture...Thanks Amanda!

post-499-1150000671.jpg

Hey Amanda, Could I get a Full size sticker in Blue for my new Toyhualer. I'll post a picture of my truck and toyhualer when I go camping up by Young in a couple of weeks. Thanks Chris

Today, I happened to see a blue, late model pick-up with the "cwt" sticker in the back window going east on I-10 outside of Willcox. Scrolled through the pixs and it looked like "Coueselk's" I've been looking for one since people started putting them on and I finally saw one. Looks as nice in real life as it does in the pixs.

Hey Amanda, How about camo stickers? I know you have said that you have a few different styles but I can't find where I saw that .