Big Browns

CC Hits

Got hit earlier today for $342 (me and 2 buddies) and just checked again and saw another $114 charge for my wife's bull tag! Yahoo!

Ron

ends up there is still a light at the end of the tunnel for me. My old man only checked online, and hasn't called. From what I'm reading hear they won't show up online yet.

fingers crossed. Come on early muzzleloader

My wife informed me just alittle while ago our bank card said $114 pending from azgfd. Would that mean we have at least 1 tag? I hope it's my wife instead of me. I need a break from elk hunting. :)

TJ

Me, Dad, or sister got drawn. I have a 1 in 3 chance of having an early 27 or 1 bull tag and a 1 in 176 million chance of becoming filthy rich tomorrow night!

Seems as though the charging has slowed or is finished for tonight. Anybody confident they should have been charged for a tag but have not been charged yet?? Hoping tomorrow has as many hits as today!

I shure hope there not done yet no hits yet. My excitment is slowly turning in to depression. lol Congrats to all the lucky ones so far.

I shure hope there not done yet no hits yet. My excitment is slowly turning in to depression. lol Congrats to all the lucky ones so far.

+4

1333087779[/url]' post='301868']

My wife informed me just alittle while ago our bank card said $114 pending from azgfd. Would that mean we have at least 1 tag? I hope it's my wife instead of me. I need a break from elk hunting. :)

TJ

The streak continues?!?!

I just pray they are still going to charge cards today or I will be sitting home September again for the 6th year in a row.

If you don't get drawn don't sit home head to Oregon, Idaho, or Colorado for an archery hunt. You can buy otc. You might not know the area, but at least your out hunting.

I always use a Money Order.... that way I can pull my hair out in anticipation for an extended amount of time :blink: :blink: :blink:

Just called and there is a charge for 77.50 YEAH!! Now which of the six of us is it :D :D :) :D