Big Browns

CC Hits

Are all of these recent? In other words, did some of you check this morning or late last night with nothing....and then check recently and have a charge. Is it done?

Mine was yesterday @ 5:00pm, Brother in law got a hit @3:00am...Sorry.

thanks...not a good sign. My friend from work put in for unit 9 archery bull (early) as his only choice. 15 points. He got popped. Excited for him!!!

Are all of these recent? In other words, did some of you check this morning or late last night with nothing....and then check recently and have a charge. Is it done?

That's what I want to know.

All my hits were lastnight. I thought for sure my best bet was my lope tag with 10 points but no. All my hits were for elk! Four tags so far and my paper app could make it five but I'm not hopeful for that one. At least I will be taking my wife and kids. Just am going nuts wondering what tag they got....... early rifle, archery or november rifle?????????????

My buddy got hit for $114 so he drew elk. Nothing on mine so no speedgoat for me. My elk group is on another guy's card and havent heard from him so still a glimmer of hope... :)

Got hit for $228. I put a friend and cousin in for cow, and separately I put my pal and I in for trophy bull...I'm hoping to see $228 turn into $456 soon!

That's what I want to know.

Mine was early this morning...I had nothing as of 9pm last night.

tHERE ARE AN AWEFUL LOT OF PEOPLE GETTING HITS ON HERE,I AM JUST WONDERING IF GAME AND FISH IS JUST PUTTING HITS ON CARDS TO SEE IF FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE,AND IF THEY GET DRAWN IT WILL BE TAKIN OUT OF THE ACCOUNT,I HOPE EVERYONE GETTIN HITS MEANS THE REAL DEAL OTHERWISE IT COULD END UP BEIN A BUZZ KILL.

Out of curiosity went g&f site & tr..ied to look up draw /bonus points & all the tabs st the bottom of the page are gone. Can't check results/ apply for draw/ view payment info. Nothing. Guess that means the results are being loaded?

Just got hit! So they are still hitting the cc. Keeping hope Alive!

Maybe there is still hope for my lope tag then................

tHERE ARE AN AWEFUL LOT OF PEOPLE GETTING HITS ON HERE,I AM JUST WONDERING IF GAME AND FISH IS JUST PUTTING HITS ON CARDS TO SEE IF FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE,AND IF THEY GET DRAWN IT WILL BE TAKIN OUT OF THE ACCOUNT,I HOPE EVERYONE GETTIN HITS MEANS THE REAL DEAL OTHERWISE IT COULD END UP BEIN A BUZZ KILL.

Dude your a kill joy! I never thought about this. None of my family have hits for all the lope tags though so I don't think your theory is correct........at least I hope not.......

There are 16,000+ tags..maybe 200 CC hits on this site. thats less then 1% of the tags...I doubt game and fish would be doubling up their efforts

• Like 1