Big Browns

CC Hits

I dont believe a word anyone posts on here,game and fish lady this and game and fish lady that,heck does the game and fish even exist.

What game and fish lady? I've called about 3 million times today, and all I get is the same guy that sounds like he's got alot of Dell in his genes.

Lol...that's her.

WOW no posts for awhile. Is everyone call and causing the number to be busy or are results out and everyone is quiet about it?

I just got off the phone with game and fish and they stated that they are have a great time watch us go crazy, starting rumors, and fight with each other, that they are just going to mail us the tags and mailout draw results.

I wonder how many ppl are going to call

I have been trolling for a while and have finally decided to sign up so here s my first post.... I read the following on the AZGF facebook page

"OK, UPDATE ON DRAW - Many credit card companies thought the way the charge was coded by azgfd that they were "fraud" charges. Therefore they were rejected and the next person in line was drawn... problem here is the person rejected was notified and not too happy... Look for a commission meeting soon to see how azgfd will rectify this situation... Bottom line: Don't get too excited yet, having your credit card charged may be reversed and YES, just one more reason to GET RID OF THE ONLINE DRAW!!!! Don't go out and buy any new equipment quite yet!"

Is there any validity to this or is it just BS?

That guy is a jacka$$...For liability reasons game and fish would never admit to that..if he thinks there are a handful of people who are not too happy now because their CC company rejected the charge, the list of people who have been charged and then get refunded for another redo draw will be 50 fold..I like that this yahoo thinks he's the game and fish spokesman...I bet slummin is the same guy

The reason I know this is BS is no one I know had this happen to them other then my brother who is a non res. The charge was deemed fraudulent the next day his CC company called him and he approved the charge..It was pending and then on the 2nd it funded...I Don't believe this guy for one minute

That guy is a jacka$$...For liability reasons game and fish would never admit to that..if he thinks there are a handful of people who are not too happy now because their CC company rejected the charge, the list of people who have been charged and then get refunded for another redo draw will be 50 fold..I like that this yahoo thinks he's the game and fish spokesman...I bet slummin is the same guy

The reason I know this is BS is no one I know had this happen to them other then my brother who is a non res. The charge was deemed fraudulent the next day his CC company called him and he approved the charge..It was pending and then on the 2nd it funded...I Don't believe this guy for one minute

Not sure how I only posted your quote, but anyhow... For what it's worth i am not the person that posted that on the facebook page. I actually got hit pretty early for an archery bull tag so I'm not to worried. I just didn't see any replies to it so I was curious if there was any validity to it. Seemed like bs to me though.

Not sure how I only posted your quote, but anyhow... For what it's worth i am not the person that posted that on the facebook page. I actually got hit pretty early for an archery bull tag so I'm not to worried. I just didn't see any replies to it so I was curious if there was any validity to it. Seemed like bs to me though.

I just saw the same post on their facebook page.

When I called on Friday and talked to "the lady" in the draw Dept. She said they would "probably" be released Monday. Hopefully the company doing the draw and credit cards will have it all together for the game and fish to release them Monday.

I'm glad i used a card and know that I have a tag. Putting in on paper and not knowing would be pretty rough right now. I can't imagine game and fish "wanting" to keep things held up this long. I don't see why they'd want their clientele ticked off at them.

Man we are like a bunch of old ladys spreading rumors i herd this i herd that. LOL I LOVE IT

I have already given up hope and came to terms that I wasnt drawn for elk. I feel for the guys that did the paper apps having to wait this long. Cant wait till July for the fall results!! :lol: :lol:

[/quote

FOGGER - your a tuff guy! I posted that! Do you teach your kids to call people names. My post is only what I was told from a VERY reliable source. Could it be wrong? Absolutely. Facebook and Coues are "forums" for people to discuss what they know and hear. Thats all man, plain and simple. I could stoop to your level and call you a name back but I bet deep down you already know who you are!

• Like 1