Thanks to everyone that attended, it was a fun night! I spent most of the night scoring some bucks that people brought in for me to score. Always great to see some nice trophies! Thanks to the AES for yet again hosting a fantastic banquet!

All those racks explains why I never saw you walking around Amanda, looks like you were busy! There were a bunch of folks I wanted to see but having several jobs to do that night I didn't have much time. I was able to run into a few of ya but wish I had found all of ya! Thanks for coming and supporting the AES, I think it was one of our best banquets yet! JIM>

I want to thank all the banquet attendees and volunteers that made the Arizona Elk Society banquet a success. "THANK YOU". We were able to sell out every seat we could possibly put in the Convention Center. It seemed that everyone had a great time. The Arizona Elk Tag went for $131,000. The Buffalo tag set a new record at $20,000. All in all it was a great night.

Also a shout out to all the new members and life members like Chef, thanks for joining and supporting.

Preliminary numbers for money raised is over $317,000 for Wildlife and Youth programs. That is a great number. Much of the money raised will be spent on habitat projects through the AZGFD Habitat Partnership Committee (HPC). Now if we can find some dedicated volunteers we have money to put on more youth outdoor skills camps to introduce more kids to hunting, fishing, shooting, camping and conservation. There are many kids out there that we can get to come to camps and we have the money to fund the camps but we need some volunteers.

Thanks for all the Support.

Steve Clark

President, Arizona Elk Society.

Looks like another great event put on my AES. This was my first year in the last 6 not attending due to other commitments. Thanks Hector for posting the pics and congrats on joining us Life Members.

It was a great time for sure! Glad to see everybody again and meet a few new friends as well!

It was a great time. Although I don't think I have ever had a bad time at any of the banquets. It is always great catching up with friends that we don't see all the time. It is also nice winning a few things. Our table actaully won two mag lights a tool tote and a gift card. Sure would have been nice going home with a rifle though.

It was a great time. Although I don't think I have ever had a bad time at any of the banquets. It is always great catching up with friends that we don't see all the time. It is also nice winning a few things. Our table actaully won two mag lights a tool tote and a gift card. Sure would have been nice going home with a rifle though.

Ernesto won a rifle!

From the looks of the pictures and posts ya'all had a great time. Glad to see the elk society sold out their banquet. I'll put it on my next year's list for sure. :)

TJ