elksknr

Price reduced! New in box Vortex Razor HD 5-20X50 Riflescope

Brand new in box never taken out of the plastic, Vortex Razor HD 5-20X50 EBR-1 MOA Riflescope complete with Razor HD 35mm 1-inch scope rings. Everything included reduced to $1850. MSRP on scope alone is $2499, add on tax and $200 dollars for the rings and you can see things add up quick! You will save hundereds!! This is the ultimate long range shooting machine in brand new never used condition. I decided to go with MRAD reticle so I need to sell this one first before I can order the one that I want. Just in time for the elk and antelope draw results.....keep your fingers crossed! As always with Vortex, this comes with the lifetime unlimited unconditional warranty.

• Like 2

Are you guys the post police? Seriously who gives a crap if its his first post or not. The guy is trying to sell something and very well one of his friends could be a member and told him about the site.he has something for sale if someone wants to buy it they will. If not then well, the guy will figure it out. Everyones gotta start somewhere. Enough with the negative bs postings on peoples classified ads!

• Like 5

Are you guys the post police? Seriously who gives a crap if its his first post or not. The guy is trying to sell something and very well one of his friends could be a member and told him about the site.he has something for sale if someone wants to buy it they will. If not then well, the guy will figure it out. Everyones gotta start somewhere. Enough with the negative bs postings on peoples classified ads!

Thanks deserttacoma, that is exactly why I came to this site because a friend referred me to it. Guess "newbies" aren't welcome or maybe some folks just need to grow up....

• Like 3

This guy is trying to sell $2700 worth of equipment for $2000. Why on Earth would you bash him???? He's doing the site a major favor. If you haven't noticed, this site gets more traffic in classified ads than any other sections; hands down. That leads to more exposure to CWT.com which leads to better positioning for the site owner.

So ease up on a guy posting a great deal to just the right crowd of people.

• Like 3

Elksknr if you need 40 post to sell something just go into 40 different topics and +1 everyone then I guess you'll be fine and not be bothered! Good luck in your sale

• Like 3

Holy cow again. Whats up with this guy? Needs more than a hug. Always making comments. I just don't get it ! Good luck elksknr.

• Like 2

Thanks guys for the kind words....Anyhow lets not dwell on the negativity, its really not worth our time. I thought I would post a picture even though you can't really see through the plastic but at least you know it is brand new in box. I will be out of town until Thursday so I apologize if I can't get back to any of you with questions. Only 37 posts to go ; )

post-8295-0-95080200-1332770453_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

In reference to Firstcoues' comment, we have seen "spammers" and other unknowns post fraud or sketchy items. Being new isn't a crime, however a first post selling a high end item can look suspicious. It would help lower peoples radar if you had mentioned some current members or had them vouch for you. Just sayin. Good luck on selling your scope, it is a nice piece of equipment.

• Like 1

Dude that is sweet scope it has great reviews and I would purchase in a heart beat if I could... I don't care how many post you have.... there are plenty of people with thousands of post that I would not care to purchase from....

• Like 3

Good luck selling a $2,000 scope on your very first post.

If he has as much luck with his first post as you did being a chump with your 6,XXX post, he'll make a sale.

• Like 4