Sign in to follow this  
Willyhunts2

Who didn't draw?

i think with the option of applying online a lot more ppl have put in also...it makes it harder to draw a tag....

I know WAY more folks that didn't draw than did draw. And i know WAY more folks that applied this year as well. I don't think anything is suspicious...... other than when the draw results will be posted.

And the scary thing to more people applying is it is only going to get worse in the future! Oh well, just have to play the cards that have been dealt. Good luck to everyone drawn this year.

I'm the guy who pays by money order and drops his app off at 630pm on the day of the dead line. Been doing it like that for 10 years now and have drawn 2 deer tags, 4 turkey tags, and a bull tag. No need to switch it up now.

• Like 1

More people applying is a good thing. Means more people are interested in hunting. We cant be selfish when it comes to hunting. I wish everyone would apply for the draw. I wish it was like back east in some places where it is just expected that everyone will be in the woods opening day. Sucks to not draw a tag but dont be upset that there are too many people putting in. It would be a lot worse if it were the other way around.

More people applying is a good thing. Means more people are interested in hunting. We cant be selfish when it comes to hunting. I wish everyone would apply for the draw. I wish it was like back east in some places where it is just expected that everyone will be in the woods opening day. Sucks to not draw a tag but dont be upset that there are too many people putting in. It would be a lot worse if it were the other way around.

You are spot on joe. Also most kids that i know that hunt and have grown up hunting turn out to learn good family values at an early age!!!!

Still nothing here,have 19 pts for goat 3 for elk ....feel your pain all of you with alot of antelope pts ,is a real long time,stuck now ,with this many pts have to put in for the premium units,good luck to all who drew a tag :)

I just found out i was billed 146.90$ on March 31st,,,,,,,, and151.23$ on April 2nd (about the cost of a non-res hunting license) but already had a resident hunting license purchased prior to submitting all of my info. What could this be? ??? does AZGFD screw up sometimes when it comes to billing???

I just found out i was billed 146.90$ on March 31st,,,,,,,, and151.23$ on April 2nd (about the cost of a non-res hunting license) but already had a resident hunting license purchased prior to submitting all of my info. What could this be? ??? does AZGFD screw up sometimes when it comes to billing???

Are u sure it was from the arizona game and fish? Thats just weird

The wife ran the credit card by accident at nordstroms, her hair salon, and dinner for her and her friends,,,,,,, what a tease!!

Another year with no tag, not to be negative, but i put in for the october rifle hunt which i was told by several guides i was basically guaranteed for with 10points, and NOTHING. Meanwhile my buddy with 1or 2 points gets drawn for the same hunt 3 out of 5 years. How is this possible??!! To say bonus points mean anything is a joke!!! I am slowly loosing confidence in this system the AZGFD has set up.

anyone else feel the same way?? Now im done venting :)

The wife ran the credit card by accident at nordstroms, her hair salon, and dinner for her and her friends,,,,,,, what a tease!!

Another year with no tag, not to be negative, but i put in for the october rifle hunt which i was told by several guides i was basically guaranteed for with 10points, and NOTHING. Meanwhile my buddy with 1or 2 points gets drawn for the same hunt 3 out of 5 years. How is this possible??!! To say bonus points mean anything is a joke!!! I am slowly loosing confidence in this system the AZGFD has set up.

Time to find some guides that know what they're talking about. Unless you're applying for Limited Op. hunt or a cow tag, there are no October rifle elk hunts that are guaranteed with 10 points. The closest you can come for a guaranteed early rifle bull tag is 14 points in 6B.

• Like 1

Time to find some guides that know what they're talking about. Unless you're applying for Limited Op. hunt or a cow tag, there are no October rifle elk hunts that are guaranteed with 10 points. The closest you can come for a guaranteed early rifle bull tag is 14 points in 6B.

+1 and what hunt is your buddy pulling?

• Like 1

10 pts should get you the late Oct bull hunt in 6A. I think it is the last weekend of Oct and is only a 4 day hunt.

It's all luck of the draw. Regardless of your points there are still the people that will draw same hunt you put in for 3 years in a row while you sit back and rack up points. Just the way it is.