hntnIwlgo

Prayers for Allen

Please include Allen Seyler, husband of Bonnie and father of Annie (aka as Annie Oakley in the jr hunt circles) in your prayers. He was undergoing chemo for lymphoma but found out yesterday the cancer continues to spread fast. Prayers will be much appreciated by Allen, family and friends.

I will be praying for Bonnie and her husband. This is very scary stuff. We thought the treatments were working and he was recovering, but now it seems the cancer has come back with a vengence. Al and Bonnie are friends of mine, and it pains me greatly to see them going through this. I ask everyone to please pray for this family.

Prayers sent for comfort and healing.

I hate Cancer with all my heart!

It always hurts worse when you actually know the person going thru this disease. Cancer can be mean and I hate it with all my heart. I know Bonnie thru the women's javelina hunts and have spent time with Annie around a camp fire. I got to meet Allen this last hunt and what a nice guy. Sometimes life just doesn't seem fair for everyone. I was just sick to my stomack when I read this at work today and thoughts and prayers for Allen. God can perform maricles and I pray that this is another. Prayers sent.

TJ

Bonnie please let us know if you need anything or we can be of any help. We pray for return of full health for Allen and strength for your entire family through these tough times.

Psalm 23:4 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

cmc

Bonnie please let us know if you need anything or we can be of any help. We pray for return of full health for Allen and strength for your entire family through these tough times.

Psalm 23:4 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

cmc

Prayers sent.

Thought I would give an update on Allen. The cancer is now in his brain and doctors are treating it aggressively. As you can see Allen and his family need your continued prayers. Thank you.

Continuous prayers for Allen, Bonnie, and Annie. May God comfort you all thru these trying times.

TJ