sneekfreak

Sunrise 3D Shoot!

Who all is going to the Sunrise 3D Shootout? Gotta be one of the best 3D Shoots out there. Plus every registered shooter gets a chance to win a Trophy bull elk hunt on the White Mtn. Apache Res!

[media=]

[/media]

I believe it is the weekend of June 29th. :( Same weekend as the CWT get-together that I promised myself I was going to try to make this year. :unsure:

oh man....I didn't realize the Marshall Lake campout was the same weekend as the 3d shoot....that's a bummer. We will understand if you can't make the campout Ilene!

I'll be there. Myself and a couple bros that shoot/hunt with primitive gear always have a blast kill'N targets and bust'N arrows.

oh man....I didn't realize the Marshall Lake campout was the same weekend as the 3d shoot....that's a bummer. We will understand if you can't make the campout Ilene!

With so many cwt members shooting the Sunrise 3D Shootout, wouldn't it be a blast if we could have a cwt get-together there at the same time some year? How awesome would that be? :)

TJ

With so many cwt members shooting the Sunrise 3D Shootout, wouldn't it be a blast if we could have a cwt get-together there at the same time some year? How awesome would that be? :)

TJ

Great idea! A 3-D shoot, CWT get together............and fishing? Oh yeah! Count me in.

I will be there . I heard there will be an extreme course this year . Long shots and steep angles . How fun ! Better bring lots of arrows.

TJ

Great idea! A 3-D shoot, CWT get together............and fishing? Oh yeah! Count me in.

All we need is someone to host and pick a camp site. I think it would be a blast. For those of you who haven't hosted it's no big deal. There's lots of help and then it usually goes pretty well. It would be awesome! :)

TJ

Just made plans with the wife and kids to hit the shoot this year. Cant wait! Back in the day we used to go to mormon lake shoot every year with our college friends. I heard the sunrise shoot is much better with more courses etc. How is the camping in the area? We cant get there till Friday afternoon. Thanks, jake

I will be there as well Friday and Sat. There's a lot of camping accessible just off the res. always have fun at this shoot.

Get to break in the new bowtech insanity this year!

I will be there as well Friday and Sat. There's a lot of camping accessible just off the res. always have fun at this shoot.

Get to break in the new bowtech insanity this year!

You're gonna do great if you shoot like you did the other day JD!