naturegirl

Prayers for my son please

Prayers sent. I was in your shoes only with my sons jaw. In the end all is well and he is now an engineer at Honeywell. He was 16 when he went through it all. It will work out, I feel it.

thank u all. his biopsy was inconclusive. CAT scan was done Friday. hope we hear something soon. the wait is hard.

we were planning on heading up for a 5 day camping /scouting trip when we got a call that my husband's dad had a stroke. all plans changed instantly. he has left aided paralysis and we had him transferred from Flagstaff to Barrows. he was a perfectly healthy man. I'm praying he can regain his movement.

Your son has been lifted up in prayer. Peace and blessings to you and your son.

Your family will be included in my continued prayers.

thank u all. his biopsy was inconclusive. CAT scan was done Friday. hope we hear something soon. the wait is hard.

we were planning on heading up for a 5 day camping /scouting trip when we got a call that my husband's dad had a stroke. all plans changed instantly. he has left aided paralysis and we had him transferred from Flagstaff to Barrows. he was a perfectly healthy man. I'm praying he can regain his movement.

Wow, sorry to hear about your father-in-law. Let's hope he can fully recover.

update. my son needs the lump removed for a definite diagnosis.

my FIL is in his way with intensive in patient therapy. he actually moved his leg twice 6-8 inches. unbelievable in only a week from completely paralyzed to regaining some movement. I couldn't speak highly enough about Barrows and a strong hard working man.

Sorry to hear about your father-in-law. Our continuous prayers for your son and father-in-law. I'm glad to hear he is at Barrows. They are one of the best in the country. Barrows placed a titanium plate in my neck years ago after a hunting accident. You're in good hands.

TJ

Wow, prayers sent to all involved.....