What is your goal for this year, are you looking for a giant, maybe your first. Just wondering where everyone stands for this archery season. Im looking at just going for a decent buck, but would also maybe try a otc slam with a turkey and a bear as well. How about everyone else?

Good question:

My goal for this year is actually harvesting a deer or turkery....got archery tags for both this year and I want to finally fill one! I have yet to hit any animal with an arrow!

Been practicing my tail off so I am hoping to fill the freezer this year.

Goal1: I was planning on helping a friend get his first deer with a bow, but his bow broke so...

Goal2: Now Im planning on trying to get my dad his first deer with a bow but he says it has to be something big to end the year before rifle season. I guess we'll see what happens.

Im going to put Eenesto in my Plan A spot so he can take his first Coues with a bow.

I will be at my Plan B trying to get a fat buck for the freezer, and if a turkey comes along....

I'm also going to put my dad on his first deer and it will be a Coues, draw willing...

I will be taping my hunt and my dad's hunt.

Nothing better than helping people harvest their first buck! I'm hoping to help tag out a few at the womens camp in nov. Then hoping to shoot a 90+ with the bow.

Hopefully will be helping my nephew get his first buck. The only other goal I have is to spend lots of time in the sticks with good people.

I have a new work partner from back east, he has taken some deer from Maine. It would be his first Arizona kill if he gets drawn.

I want to just put a bigger Coues down this year with my bow.

A strip archery tag and hopefully some good opportunities to seal the deal on a nice buck relatively early in the hunt (preferably). If I don't draw then at least one stalk a day and maybe a chance or two for a bear and turkey would be nice.

A 42jr tag for my boy and his first buck would be awesome. Lastly, enough gas $ to do it right!

#1I would like to shoot a nice coues with my bow.

only killed a muley spike so far with my bow and that was pure luck!

I have missed a couple nice bucks and passed on a few other spikes so looking to redeem myself!

#2 help my wife kill her first deer which this will be her fourth tag but have had some tough hunts!

James

I'm going to try and kill a buck with my recurve this year. Been a dream of mine to kill a coues with a recurve so that is what I'm going to do.

Brian

I'm praying for a 12AW late tag. but since that most likely won't happen, I would really love a velvet muley this august with my bow.

gunna put my little sister and buddy on their first deer... hopefully they can pull a jr tag. and i want another velvet coues buck. nothing special just a decent buck

A december rifle tag, or a semi decent velvet wt buck on my trail cam to throw sticks at in August.

My #1 goal is to have my 5yr old daughter by my side when we call in a bull and I shoot him. #2 is to have her by my side as we put the slip on any buck and wack em!!!!!!!!!!! That would be my dream year this year!!!!

• Like 1