RR,

Superb pics- very nice! Looks like the rain is making a difference with the grass and forage.

Regards,

AzP&Y

Doug

what is the kachina bulls? mike

Thats what I was wonderin...Doug, them are some of the best pic's of elk I've seen in a long time :) Thanks for sharing em.

Man those are great pictures. Look professional. I think I have seen Elk in this Meadow. They are very dangerous because you can see them from I-17 and I nearly cause an accident or run off the road when I see them. Thanks for the pictures.

Bob

Those bulls at kachina are awesome. i have had the privilege of seeing them quite a few times, in fact, last year, i chased a couple of them during archery season. had a great time, just couldn't bring home the elk bacon... :)

it is good to know they are back this year. hope i can draw another tag this year.

Thanks for posting the pictures, I haven't seen the bulls in a few years. My sister used to own the A-frame house on the west side of the meadow and I always found an excuse to visit so I could play with them.

Phil

I see the 9x9 made it through last year. He should score pretty high this year. Here is a pic of one of them from last year. David

Dsc09483.jpg

Great pictures Doug, when I took the kids up to ashurst last month there was a bull that didn't make it across 17, right across from the meadow.

Have seen those bulls 2 times in the past week. yesterday they were in a VERY photoable position, not far from the road at all! nice!

Great pictures Doug, when I took the kids up to ashurst last month there was a bull that didn't make it across 17, right across from the meadow.

Yeah, I saw him too on the way to Kayenta 2 weeks ago. Saw the 3 or 4 grazing on the way back, the next night