Sign in to follow this  
deerhunter

Credit Card Hits

Haha they have to first go get their starbucks, then make sure the movie's they downloaded from the net last night are done, then everyone has to go meet at the water jug to say hey, and shoot the morning bull, send some faxes, go the bathroom, talk to corporate, approve memos,micro manage, eat a bagel, direct work flow, someone at the front asking if its to late to put in for sheep yelling at them its to late!, take a walk about (look at animals on the wall), help some people nagging for their boat tags at the front desk, water jug one more time. Then finally start charging credit cards!

( This really doesn't happen....I think)

FRUSTRATING!!! What's a person to do? :( I read notices about if you applied online to make sure your credit card info is up to date, not going to expire,etc. I checked and no problem. :) Then yesterday got new credit card in the mail with a NEW ACCOUNT NUMBER!!!! They sent me a new card with a new account number because "some credit card information from your . . . account may have been compromised at an undisclosed third-party location." I got online and checked to see what to do to change acc't number info for the draw. Last Friday was the deadline to do so!!!! :o The accompanying paperwork states my existing acc't "will be closed within approximately 7 days from the mailing date of the correspondence." but they failed to put a date anywhere on the paperwork or a postmark on the envelope!!!! I sure hope the draw happens within the 7 days of their mailing date, whatever it is. :wacko:

Don't get me wrong. I'm pleased with the actions the card company is doing to prevent fraudulent activity on my accout but the timing of it happening could be problamatic as far as the draw goes. :blink:

what would be a pending charge from game and fish for $265.00?????? I thought sheep was $272.50?

what would be a pending charge from game and fish for $265.00?????? I thought sheep was $272.50?

LOL JK when is it gonna start happening????

Maybe call your bank and tell them to keep that card open untill draw is done and you tell them to cancel it. Maybe you can tell them to only authorize charges from game and fish if the do that sort of thing not sure.

And so it begins.... Father in law just got a hit by AZGFD

I got hit for 2 deer tags. Buddy was hit as well. Maybe this means I drew my first choice. No charge for sheep yet, probably won't be for another 20 years or so.

• Like 1

Just got hit $69.50 for two deer tags! No results on azgf site yet, but I'm pretty sure I got my first choice.

Card got hit while I slept. Deer & turkey somewhere. It doesn't even matter. Good luck to everyone on the draw. :)

TJ

• Like 1