Sign in to follow this  
Lance

MORE AWESOME BULLS!!!

These aren't showing up on our CWT Blog, so I thought I would hust share them here before they are outdated. =) Take a look at this link to see LOTS of pictures!!.

This Album is made up some of the big bulls I have videoed in the last few days of scouting. I wish I had better pitchures of a couple of them but I guess I'll just have to keep trying. =) Some of these pictures came easy and some of them took a lot of hard sneaky work.

I hope you enjoy the pictures and can appreciate the class of these pretty bulls. I sure enjoy taking the pics! Thanks for looking!

http://timberlandout...july-20-23.html

post-669-0-08592700-1343251664_thumb.jpg

Click on the link to see the whole album!!

http://timberlandout...july-20-23.html

• Like 1

I wished I lived close to where I could glass up bulls like this. You have got some monsters there for your clients. Can't wait to see how it pans out for you this year Lance. Thanks for always keeping us up to date on pictures and for sharing videos with us all. You're a first class act my friend. :)

TJ

Thanks for the great comments guys. TJ your too kind. =) I hope we are able to harvest some of these too!

Lance

I love Straight 7, that's a dream bull for me, a double sworded 7by. Can't wait to see some of them on the ground!

Hey Lance, thanks for the cardio workout!!!!

Wow, those are some amazing photos. That "Straight Seven" is my dream bull. Thanks for posting those.

Yikes! :o "Amazing Bulls" is an understatement!!! Good Luck, can't wait for the trophy shots and stories.