LOL.... I know what you mean but thats part of the fun. I just can't wait to see the thread titled "THE RESULTS ARE UP"!!!

Donnie

I couldn't agree with you more about the fun. I will also be happy when I see "the results are up" someday. I just can't take the rush from new info followed by another let down. I can tell you that I am fairly sure that my eventual death will occur from a massive heart attack in the week leading up to the draw results. Until then let's all chip in and hire some kid to hack the G&F data base. JK

J

until then, its ice cold beer and a smile.nothing else to do, get drunk it helps. :D

Yup... B) Cold beer helps a bunch, And this draw has about got me plum tuckerd of waiting...But it's kinda like Larks pappy said about the rain (it will rain again) well azgfd will sometime post the draw again :D

this draw is ran so crappy, if the results are supposed to be out on august 1st, that gives the people who draw archery antelope tags 10 days to scout, tune their equipment, get all their crap ready to go, makr plans, get time off of work! personally, i think that this years draw is ridiculus but atleast i got a deer tag out of it B) if it is a december tag, then i think this is the best draw we have ever had!

Well it's past 8:00 a.m. it's not liked they worked all weekend and flipped the switch for results. Here we go again.......Hopefully we will know today.........

Great attitude C-1 nothing just like being in the outdoors or golf course with family and good friends. Hey there is always archery deer! Just got back from shooting my bow what a great stress relief and the best thing about it i already have a tag!

Thanks for the invite !