Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Wow (again)

Well the preseason Pac 12 football ranking are out, and Arizona, as bad as they are are still picked to finish above the Scumdevils...

South

1. USC

2. Utah

3. UCLA

4. Arizona

5. Arizona State

6. Colorado

But did you see that the devils got 3 votes to win the pac 12 championship? No other school besides Usc and Oregon got votes. ASU is definately in a rebuilding mode. If coach Graham sticks around longer than a year maybe ASU can return to the top of the Pac 12.

U of A nor asu will be able to consistently top Oregon our USC for quite some time.

+1

Were going to have certain suckdevils on here, checking Student ID's, Degree Certificates, and Alumni lists finding out who are "real fans" .

Were going to have certain suckdevils on here, checking Student ID's, Degree Certificates, and Alumni lists finding out who are "real fans" .

Yea, I'm a die hard/real fan. I didn't go to school there let alone graduate from there but I know where the campus is because I drive by it when I am delivering pizzas.

Yea, I'm a die hard/real fan. I never buy any tickets to see them play in person but I watch some of their games on tv. You know tickets are expensive and tips haven't been all that good.

Yea, I'm a die hard/real fan. I don't work there but I wear shirts and hats that were given to me as Christmas and Birthday presents.

Yea, I'm a die hard/real fan. We (well they) won the National Championship in baseball this year but I never went to any games (see ticket expense above) and I can't name any of the players on the team.

Yea, I'm a die hard/real fan. I rioted in 1997 when they won the National Championship in basketball but I didn't pick them in my bracket to win it all. Nope, you guessed it. I did not have them going to the Final 4 in my 2011 bracket either. Man, I can't believe it. I could have won some real money if I could have just got all those 1st and 2nd round upsets out of my memory.

Yea, I'm a die hard/real fan. Rose Bowl, what's that? I think it is something my wife uses to plant her flowers in.

Yea, I'm a die hard/real fan. I did get to go to one game. Someone gave me a ticket to the OR football game a couple years ago. We rushed the field in the 4th qtr. Oh wait, we (they) lost that game and I got to spend the night in jail for hitting an OR cheerleader in the head with a bottle of water.

BUT YEA, HECK YEA, I'M A DIE HARD/REAL FAN!!! NOGALES NORTH ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

That's really cute did your mom help you write that. Sports are great dont get me wrong, but if you want a "Higher" as in quality not theTempe meaning for High(drug reference for Arizona State Fans) education. It's obvious to Ray Charles and Helen Keller it wouldnt be Guadalupe Tech. Why does ASU have a 514 million endowment and U of A has a 552 million endowment? U of A has 30k students and ASU has 75 k for an annual average. Where's all that tuition money going? It's nearly double what the U of A brings in from tuition. Must be going to the elementary math department and making rufeecoladas.

• Like 1

Best quote of all time from University President, Micheal Crow. After they received a grant to work on the mars mission.

He said a bunch of non sence thanking so and so for the grant, and then at the end he said something close to, We will begin to explore the Galactic Ecosystem. Hahahaha I'm pretty sure Earths Ecosystem and Ecology is the only one anyone knows about.

• Like 1

Yea, I'm a die hard/real fan. I didn't go to school there let alone graduate from there but I know where the campus is because I drive by it when I am delivering pizzas.

Yea, I'm a die hard/real fan. I never buy any tickets to see them play in person but I watch some of their games on tv. You know tickets are expensive and tips haven't been all that good.

Yea, I'm a die hard/real fan. I don't work there but I wear shirts and hats that were given to me as Christmas and Birthday presents.

Yea, I'm a die hard/real fan. We (well they) won the National Championship in baseball this year but I never went to any games (see ticket expense above) and I can't name any of the players on the team.

Yea, I'm a die hard/real fan. I rioted in 1997 when they won the National Championship in basketball but I didn't pick them in my bracket to win it all. Nope, you guessed it. I did not have them going to the Final 4 in my 2011 bracket either. Man, I can't believe it. I could have won some real money if I could have just got all those 1st and 2nd round upsets out of my memory.

Yea, I'm a die hard/real fan. Rose Bowl, what's that? I think it is something my wife uses to plant her flowers in.

Yea, I'm a die hard/real fan. I did get to go to one game. Someone gave me a ticket to the OR football game a couple years ago. We rushed the field in the 4th qtr. Oh wait, we (they) lost that game and I got to spend the night in jail for hitting an OR cheerleader in the head with a bottle of water.

BUT YEA, HECK YEA, I'M A DIE HARD/REAL FAN!!! NOGALES NORTH ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

The 2001 riot was WAY better.....