justinspe25

My Nov is free!

I go into the office yesterday because the boss is in town. The whole time leading up to their arrival I had a strong feeling something was going down. Sure enough they are closing this office and my position has been "eliminated". At this point I am not to freaked out yet because I still have my job till Nov 8th and a severance package.

I have a my first Elk hunt Nov 30th in 4A so I was thinking maybe this is going to be super sweet. Concentrate on my hunt most of Nov leading up to the hunt, and hopefully secure a job by mid Dec. That would be awesome, right!!! My wife is a little nervous about that plan, but we will see how it goes.

If I play my cards right this is going to be a great Nov\hunting trip this year!!

Thanks for reading.

Justin

Been there! Way to keep a great attitude about the situation. it's always tough to experience that especially when supporting others.. Good luck to you and hope you find something that fits your needs in a timely manner!

Gotta love it when you don't need to worry about vacation time! I've been laid off during the January deer season for two of the last three years, and it's been great. As long as you have planned prior to this should something along this line happen then why not take the entire fall off and go back to work after spring turkey! If not, then make the most of your time off. What line of work are you in?

Congrats a new opportunity will arise (after hunting season). I am going through the same thing with two exceptions 1st I do not have any tags and second my corporate guys are keeping it a "secret" and no one in my branch is suppose to know there master plan.

Justin I work for Choice Hotels Intl. We have several openings right now for software engineers in our Phoenix office. I know you would like to start after the season but you might want to take a look. I have been with them over 13 years now and love working for them. Go to choicehotels.com and at the bottom of the page click on corporate careers.

Good luck on both the hunt and the work.

Lee

Check out Freeport McMoran. They are in Phoenix and are always hiring.

www.fcx.com

Jeff

Also Freeport has mining sites outside of Tucson, Bagdad, Globe, Safford and Morenci if you are willing to locate anywhere in the state

YA JUSTIN come work for Freeport in Globe that away we could go out huntin every weekend.

BHP Pinto Valley is also hiring lots of people for the mine restart.

DT

Thats true there are lOTS of Job opening in the GLOBE/MIAMI area.