I am sure everyone who knows him also knows all about his real Character, thanks for letting the rest of us know.

Coues Karma will take care of him. As for Mullins outfitters, a class act and I am sure your clients will hammer some new monsters this year!!

Have you been checking eBay? I swear I saw one similar to that a couple of months ago...

Sad story Jim,hope it turns up for you.

Dang Jim - I sure hope you get it back. You might have timed this better though. Isn't there a big expo coming up? If this guy gets wind that you've got a volunteer army looking for it, he probably won't display it in Phx. If there is a big one coming up, might have been better to wait until he was set up and the CWT'ers could give him heck.

One very nice deer BTW. Sorry it was stolen.

Thanks for the reply's all! I haven't said anything about this until now because I was hoping to get it back and figured if it wasn't publicly announced I would have a better chance. I've since learned that the guilty parties involved are aware that we have a good idea who has it but they aren't willing to give it back so now I'm figuring it's a loss. There's also a possibility that it's here in the U.S. and if so it wasn't brought here legally. They could've tagged it and got it across which is possible, still not legal but legal enough they wouldn't be afraid to show it off here. I don't know if it's here for sure and I also don't expect to get it back now so that's why I'm finally posting it. I'm hoping that by sharing the pics, whoever has it can't claim it as a buck they found or killed and benefit from it. It was an awesome buck to see in person and definitely a one-of-a-kind so I'm sure somebody will see it somewhere eventually! Thanks, JIM>

Have you been checking eBay? I swear I saw one similar to that a couple of months ago...

I have been watching ebay and haven't seen it but I also don't check it constantly so it's possible

Dang Jim - I sure hope you get it back. You might have timed this better though. Isn't there a big expo coming up? If this guy gets wind that you've got a volunteer army looking for it, he probably won't display it in Phx. If there is a big one coming up, might have been better to wait until he was set up and the CWT'ers could give him heck.

One very nice deer BTW. Sorry it was stolen.

The guilty parties were made aware recently that we had an idea who has the rack so I figured now it won't be at any upcoming shows. If they did get it across last January, then there is a chance they had it at the early spring shows because that would've been before they caught wind we were hunting them down! Hopefully it's still in Mexico, then there's still a chance that it'll magically show back up, not likely tho. JIM>

But if it did "magically show back up" that would be an admission of guilt by the guy who took it. Let's hope he has a concience and does the right thing - but it's hard to expect that from someone who would just take it in the first place.

Personally, I'd have a lot more respect for the guy if he just manned up and admitted to taking it "in a moment of passion" and gave it back with an apology.

But if it did "magically show back up" that would be an admission of guilt by the guy who took it. Let's hope he has a concience and does the right thing - but it's hard to expect that from someone who would just take it in the first place.

Personally, I'd have a lot more respect for the guy if he just manned up and admitted to taking it "in a moment of passion" and gave it back with an apology.

I've been hoping it's still in Mexico and a friend or family member of the guy would return it or make him feel guilty enough to return it himself. My Mexican friend has been putting the word out in the hunting community surrounding the guys involved and have been hoping the peer pressure may help. I'm sure even in Mexico it's a bad thing to be known as a thief.

Once a theif always a theif, sorry to hear bout your loss Jim.

• Like 1