Sign in to follow this  
Sir Buckwheat

A good start to the year!

I've just been lurking the last while but thought I'd check in with you all. I've had a pretty good Fall so far. I've got out hunting Ruff and Blue grouse a few times, tagged out on a nice Mulie buck and last night filled my Sandhill Crane tag. Heres a few pics from the year so far. I still have 2 Sage Grouse tags, antlerless deer and elk tags as well as my general season muzzy elk tag so hopefully I'll have several more pics to share as the season progress's. And thats not counting upland and waterfowl hunting!.

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwOTAzLTAwNDYyLmpwZw-1.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwOTAzLTAwNDYxLmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwOTAzLTAwNDY3LmpwZw.jpg

DSCI0014-1.jpg

• Like 1

DSCI0073.jpg

DSCI0077.jpg

As you can see I've been having a blast hunting with my kids this year. I let my kids decide which deer I shot, and I think they did a pretty good job picking the buck. Also having my 2 year old along packing his "Shop Gun" on the bird hunts has been a lot of fun too. I'll post more pics as the season progresses. Sage Grouse season starts on Saturday!

A good start is quite an understatement! Looks like an amazing start to me, and much more to come. You are very blessed. Good luck with the rest of the season.

A good start is quite an understatement! Looks like an amazing start to me, and much more to come. You are very blessed. Good luck with the rest of the season.

+ 1! Thanks for posting these great pictures.

Impressive! Congrats on your success. Love the pics with the kids, some of my fondest memories in the field are hunting with my two boys!

Thanks for sharing. I like the pics of your dogs working. The smiles on your kids faces say it all! Good luck on your upcoming hunts!

Thanks for sharing. it always nice to see fellow hunters pics out in the field.