Sign in to follow this  
ready2hunt

Shout out to Game and Fish

Yeah for sure. What's this world coming too? Thats unbelievable, and the positive thing is no one was hurt but it just makes you sick to see that some pos of a person has desecrated your property.

According to my buddy there is a hole in the tv no big deal,a hole in the fridge a hole in the front wall,back bunk ,but the one that freaked me out was the hole in his pillow in the front bed room area , and of course the back window is shot out.

Do these tree hugging idiots not understand that we carry guns. Honestly no offence to anyone but I hope they shoot someones trailer up miss everyone and then they come out and kill one of these idiots so they understand we are not messing around.

Do these tree hugging idiots not understand that we carry guns. Honestly no offence to anyone but I hope they shoot someones trailer up miss everyone and then they come out and kill one of these idiots so they understand we are not messing around.

+1 some western justice.

I do hope these a-holes get caught! Especially shooting up a trailer! Wildlife harassment is illegal, so they are already breaking the law as it is, let alone potentially murdering someone!!! I have been thinking about getting one of those solar security lights that you could rig up on the outside of the trailer and some may even have a photocell to come on at night when you arent there.

He put it up there 4 days before the hunt

Well, the Forest Service considers it abandoned property if it is left for more than 72 hours, without permission. Maybe someone thought it was abandoned?... Just saying....

• Like 1

+1 some western justice.

PETA people shooting-up trailers? Um, I'm not sure how anyone could come to that logical conclusion right away. Not too many PETA members running around the woods with 9MM pistols, I'm guessing.

My bet would be that it was some dumb yahoo (maybe liquored-up). Either way, it sucks! :(

S.

Their running all over the place in the woods in their subies and priuses and shooting guns" saving wildlife" all the time especially during Archery Season.

Their running all over the place in the woods in their subies and priuses and shooting guns" saving wildlife" all the time especially during Archery Season.

+1

we had some odd shootings in the archery hunt...

was weird... went on for about 45min - an hour then I heard like a johnny stewart jack rabbit call for a little while.

It was like they brought all the ammo they could afford. still had a bear and turkey show up so suck it who ever you were!

1 time when we were callin coyotes one 1 of them lames drove by and saw our vehicle with huntin stickers and they honked the horn nonstop for about a half mile!

lucky for them this is America..........

some times you just have to laugh.

I doubt they would have the gull to shoot up a trailer though... but you never know.

If things were stolen then tweeker if just shot up then leaning toward some drunk yayhoo!

James

Thanks reganranch I told him not to let it affect his sons hunt the damage is done and we will deal with it later,I did suggest to mabe leave the porch light on at night Lol...

One idea is to hang one or two of your cameras at you trailer. Might help. Just a thought. Sucks about your trailer. Those awesome PETA people did the same to last year on my dear hunt in 6A. right in as i am pulling the trigger they rippped off a whole clip from thier 9mm. Very lucky they didnt get my 270 to the side of thier gas tank. OPPS.