Willyhunts2

Draw results?

Mailed out by 11/30 according to the regs and First Come apps accepted starting 11/26. I'm betting on 11/16 to beat Thanksgiving week...

Not soon enough. I put my bow down aug 24 and wont be able to pick it back up again till jan 1. I cant wait to chase some javelina around with some new friends.

6a turkey, 17a thru 19b archery javie. And my daughter drew her first big game tag, 20b 21 jr rifle javie. So excited.

Hello, I'm new to the site, but like reading the stories & updates on successful hunts. I was lucky enough to draw the 12a Spring Turkey, both dates as well as the 17a-20 combo archery javalina. Looks like a busy spring.

I just got back in time for Thanksgiving after hunting whitetail deer in New Mexico...no luck on the deer hunt, but checked my draw results this morning-I DREW A GOULDS TAG IN 29/30A!

How cool is that?

Couestracker

• Like 1

I just got back in time for Thanksgiving after hunting whitetail deer in New Mexico...no luck on the deer hunt, but checked my draw results this morning-I DREW A GOULDS TAG IN 29/30A!

How cool is that?

Couestracker

Congrats how many points?

How cool is that?

Couestracker

Congrats on the tag. I have drawn that tag twice so if you need any info let me know.

Brian

AZkiller, I think I had 3 points on the draw.

Standman-I could always use more information! Thanks.

Couestracker