Sign in to follow this  
andrsn12

Just a Thought!!!

Just curious....what would AZG&F do if you kill a Bigfoot? If they do exist, are they protected under "endangered species? Would you get fined, tossed in jail or whatever? or would they reward you for finally proving that Bigfoot does really exist? There really is no proof except foot prints and some out of focus video or still pictures of it.

I know it sounds crazy but it just crossed my mind for some strange reason. Your thoughts?

what are you smoking out there on the res?lol

what are you smoking out there on the res?lol

+1

seen any ufo s lately? LOL!

james

Hahaha I commend your bravery in asking this question. I thought about dressing up in a monkey suit, opposite side of the salt river where everybody catfishes before Roosevelt, but this would probably be my demise getting shot by some redneck, by me participating in a big foot conspieracy/ joke.

The tree huggers would try to designate the area as "critical Big Foot rehabilitation habitat" We would lose all our hunting rights on the land and the rest would be history. Just let him walk away, that's what I do when I see them, in the name of our hunting heritage just let Squatch walk.

• Like 1

HA HA....My thoughts exactly. I always laugh about those squatch shows how people actually believe that bigfoot do exist. It's all fake!!! But it's funny to read all the comments....I enjoy a good laugh.

Enjoy your Turkey Day! Gobble Gobble.