coues krazy

2013 elk recomendations

So don't come on to a post and read the 2 or 3 posts on the last page and start making stupid comments that have nothing to do with anything.

Except that the whole thread is filled with stupid comments...mostly from people who seem to think they are full of wisdom beyond their years.

Thanks 6ANut

Uglydude, if you feel they are stupid there is no need to add more stupidity :) We can be stupid without you bothering us

I have been following the post since it started...

Yeah that is a great buck! congrats on that!

must be 1 of the last ones the way you tell it.......

James

I have been following the post since it started...

Yeah that is a great buck! congrats on that!

must be 1 of the last ones the way you tell it.......

James

Thanks, but oh no there are still some deer left in 3C. Big elk no. . Do I think there will be big deer in 3c in 5 years? No . .

bonecollector777 and AZKiller...I love the conspiracy stories...keep them coming...they're hillarious.

So, the "big wigs" are willing to risk a felony fraud charge by helping to fix the draw? And, risking that NO ONE involved at the process at AZGFD will notice, or won't be willing to blow the whistle on them? RIIIGGHHHT.

Instead of spreading made up stories on the internet, why don't you try learning how things work in the real world. I'm guessing that even up in the White Mountains you can find classes on biology, accounting, and basic civics/government.

And bonecollector....I'll take Packers YEARS of experience on the ground over your partial ASU biology degree any day.

Just so that you understand what I said correctly, I am not saying that azda fixed the draw, I said that the draw was completely random. The FACT IS, 4 AZDA "BIG WIGS" GOT STRIP TAGS!!! THAT IS A FACT, NOT A CONSPIRICY!!! IT IS ALSO A HUGE COINCIDENCE!

Aaron I gave you a PM email with contact info if you should like to have further dialog.

Hey Packer, you wouldn't happen to be the Game and Fish officer that had an early archery bull tag in 27 that killed the 400" bull are you? You know, I'm talking about the officer who was doing his surveys two weeks before the early archery elk hunt in 27 and spotted a 400" bull that he happened to kill the first day of the hunt? Oh yeah I'm pretty sure that was you! Last I checked doing some "surveys" which happened to also be scouting, in the governments helicopter two weeks before a hunt isn't ethical or legal :) Just wanted to make sure you were the one that your boss over in Winslow told me about last week. Now lets hear it from all the AZGFD lovers! What's the excuse haha. .

Hey Packer, you wouldn't happen to be the Game and Fish officer that had an early archery bull tag in 27 that killed the 400" bull are you? You know, I'm talking about the officer who was doing his surveys two weeks before the early archery elk hunt in 27 and spotted a 400" bull that he happened to kill the first day of the hunt? Oh yeah I'm pretty sure that was you! Last I checked doing some "surveys" which happened to also be scouting, in the governments helicopter two weeks before a hunt isn't ethical or legal :) Just wanted to make sure you were the one that your boss over in Winslow told me about last week. Now lets hear it from all the AZGFD lovers! What's the excuse haha. .

Well, yet just another example of how bonecollector777 doesn't have any of the right information and simply spouts untrue rumor mill crap to prop up his ego! good luck in life buddy!

Hahaha and how do you know it's untrue? I suppose a AZGFD worshipper like yourself would never believe anyone from the department would ever do such a thing and therefore believe automatically it's not true. Just passing on what HIS BOSS told me. After hearing his success story I'm really thinking about getting into wildlife management when I graduate with my biology degree. Using the taxpayers money flying around in the governments bird to scout for my 400" bull. Doesn't get any better than that!! Thanks for the guidance :)

Bonecollector,

I think you need to start checking your facts before impugning a person's character on an internet forum.

• Like 2

I know for a fact bonecollector thats a lie. Go ahead and call me a G&F kiss arse ....I'm use to it. Trust me you would be a rookie at name calling me anything. More important your posts are now complete jokes. Thanks for the entertainment.

Think some is jealous about someone else shooting a big bull. Does it help BC777 that i passed on that ugly thing?

BC777, its pathetic that you are going to attack a person you don't even know. I don't know Packer and I have never met the guy but I can tell you he had no obligation to come on this thread and provide some insight as to why things happen the way they do. So just because you don't like what he says your going to attack his character what a joke.

I currently hunt 3C regularly and yes the numbers of big bulls are down but you complaining about 25 juniors tag is laughable. Last I checked they cut the juniors tags by 125 and they cut the general tags by 150. If you are telling me that 3C can not handle 200 general deer tags and 25 youth deer tags then obviously you are not very educated on wildlife management. I had the deer tag in 2011 and we managed to kill two great deer without any issues and obviously you found a great deer this year so your argument about the youth deer hunt is extremely flawed.

Hes a 22 yr old kid with zero life experience and is talking out his butt. Just add him to your ignore list and save yourself the agony of having to read another one of his retarded posts.

• Like 1

Hes a 22 yr old kid with zero life experience and is talking out his butt. Just add him to your ignore list and save yourself the agony of having to read another one of his retarded posts.

its comical though if you don't take him serious.....

James