Sign in to follow this  
Red Rabbit

Most Useful Christmas Present?

What has been your most useful Christmas gift that you have received? It does not need to be hunting related.

A Petzal Tikka headlamp came to my mind.

hunting/fishing combo license

the gift that gives all year.

James

• Like 2

A BMX bike when I was 11 year old. I had to have logged thousands of miles on that thing. I paid for them with a broken wrist once and my collarbone twice. It got me to more sports practices than I could count and quite a few fishing trips to some local crappie ponds and some small trout creeks.

Maybe the Black Diamond headlamp my son got me. Or maybe the Hitachi 1/2" and 3/8" drill/driver set my wife got me...on sale! Buy one get the other free! Or.....just having both my sons home from their Navy stations for Christmas.....not actually a practical gift, but quite a blessing.

Merry Christmas!!

hunting/fishing combo license

the gift that gives all year.

James

BEST. PRESENT. EVER. Well, this and an archery deer tag, lol. I am really hoping to tag one for my bday this year, January 30th.

The best Christmas present is the day after Christmas....it's over for another year.

My best Christmas present was a plane ticket my family bought to fly home on Dec 23rd 2007 to say goodbye for now and thank my dad for teaching me about the great outdoors. He would be proud of me for teaching my son the things that I learned from him.

My most useful present has to be my welder I got several years ago. I have fixed the security door, used it to weld my cam boxes, make some for others and a dozen other things.

Collapsible garbage can for camping. I love that thing and I kinda snickered when I got it from the in laws.

The one that sticks out the most would be my first shotgun when I was around 10yrs old. It was a sears 410. I was on top of the world. Dressed like a hunter I carried it the next year in a halloween parade with my beagle on a leash. Can you imagine what kind of trouble that would create in today's time?

TJ

The one that sticks out the most would be my first shotgun when I was around 10yrs old. It was a sears 410. I was on top of the world. Dressed like a hunter I carried it the next year in a halloween parade with my beagle on a leash. Can you imagine what kind of trouble that would create in today's time?

TJ

ONLY IF IT COUD CARRY MRE THAN TEN ROUNDS!!!!!!