RAM

Two CWT Members on "Outlanders Limited Draw" Hunting show *PHOTOS ADD*

Ever since my brother and I were young, we have religiously watched hunting shows....... Well now at the ages of 27 and 28, we get to be the hunters on one of those shows!!!!!! :D

My brother (Azwest16) and I drew trophy coues tags this year and were selected to be featured on the "Outlanders Limited Draw" hunting show, which will be aired on the Sportsmans channel in 2013, possibly in February. My brother went through a competitive selection process and was luckly enough to be chosen to have he and I featured on the show. We were given 4 hunting days with a professional film crew and during those 4 days, we had a great time in Coues country, making some life long memories.

This season of Outlanders Limited Draw is a contest awarding the hunt with the most votes, 10K in prizes. We are asking for all CWT members and your family and friends to support our show with votes. This is the only Arizona hunt and the only Coues Whitetail hunt filmed by Outlanders Limited Draw and I would love for my brother to win the competition and bragging rights!!!!!!!!

Regan and I approached this hunt with the mindset of wanting to show the country just how hard all of us AZ boys and girls hunt these "Grey Ghosts" and just how hard it can be to hunt them. I haven't seen the editted cut yet, but from all the footage collected during the hunt, this show should be incredible!!!!!!!

I want so bad to tell you all how the hunt went, however I can't until the show aires. Regan and I want to thank you all ahead of time for your support, and hope you all love the hunt.

PS. There should be a CWT.Com sticker plug in the show, as long as it makes the final cut.

Thanks again and happy hunting.

-Ryan.

UPDATED INFORMATION - (4-18-2013) IS THE DATE THE SHOW WILL AIR..........

http://www.facebook.com/outlanderstv (Trailer clip is on thier main page)

• Like 1

Awesome!! Let us know when you find out for sure when it will be on. I don't get sportsmans channel, but I am sure lots of folks here would love to see it. Thanks for the sticker plug!

Looking forward to seeing the hunt. Keep us posted please and good luck with the votes.

TJ

I'm in the process of checking on when the show will air. The first episode of the season starts on Thursday Jan 3 at 630 pm on the sportsmanship channel. If you guys have DVR it would be worth setting. The show is all about DIY everyday hunters. Again where not able to post pictures or scores yet but believe me when I say the buck we got down on camera will NOT disappoint. Thanks everyone.

People can vote on the Outlanders website, and select our show. You won't be able to vote for our show until it aires, hopefully in February or March. I'll keep you all posted.

Regan and I approached this hunt with the mindset of wanting to show the country just how hard all of us AZ boys and girls hunt these "Grey Ghosts" and just how hard it can be to hunt them. I haven't seen the editted cut yet, but from all the footage collected during the hunt, this show should be incredible!!!!!!!

:)

Great write up Ryan. Wishing you the best of luck. Let Josh know as soon as you have that date. I don't want to miss that! Thanks and congratulations to both you and Regan!

• Like 1

Just got word our show will be showing 4-18-2013 on the Sportsman Channel. Please spread the word!!!!!!!!!!

-Ryan

Really wish i had the sportsmans channel.

Do you know if they play the shows online at all?

It should be available on their website. But when it will be posted, I don't know.