Sign in to follow this  
OpticNerd

2013 Coues Rut Video

No hunting for me yet this year just been out having fun videoing with the kids. I haven't been able to get out for the last 4 days so I had some time to put together a video of some of the footage I've been able to get so far in 2013. No fancy editing just a whole bunch of clips set to music. Hope you guys enjoy it. Warning some of you might want to turn the music down.

http://youtu.be/F_njS4Syi2

Yeah, that 10 point is a giant. 110+! Great video! You need to keep the camera in one hand and pick up a bow in the other and go after anyone of those bucks!

Great video! That big buck looks a lot like a monster that I video taped a couple years ago....I wonder if it's the same buck? what do you think? here is the one from two years ago.

Great video of some nice bucks, thanks for sharing!

I sent you a p.m.!

OMG!!!!!! That video should be in the classifieds. Do u take paypal? Hahahahahaha. Great video. Is that in AZ?

Great video! Some of the best video I have seen! I will watch this several times. Thanks for posting that, made my day watching it. You got some gorgeous bucks and that one is an absolute giant!

Thanks guys! I don't think the bucks are one in the same Amanda they look too different to me. Yes Jimmyc these are all AZ bucks. Got your PM Pixman I'll get back to you on it as soon as possible. Hopefully I'll be busy looking for deer for the next 4 days and maybe get enough footage to make another video. Thanks again and happy hunting!