well we are partying tonight while the kitties go back to the dorm and cry in their pillows

• Like 2

Reading comprehension is not strong in these ones.... Since Arizona State became a university in 1958, ASU leads the series 30-24-1.

And yes that is funny. My statement is correct.

Arizona State University leads the series. It's a fact.

UA did dominate the likes of Tempe Normal and the college. Congratulations.

any of you local wannabes going to be out this weekend supporting your last place softball team?

my daughter and I will be there tomorrow night sporting our maroon and gold. she is hoping to get some autographs after the game.

we are hoping for a sweep which would mean the pac12 confernce title will come down to the OR series next weekend in Tempe.

GO DEVILS!!!

Yeah, theyre having a rough year, but I have to ask you....

Where were you/the Sundevils when U of A and UCLA were winning the majority of the NATIONAL championships?

If the Devils ever manage to win a championship in anything again...they might get to know how it feels to win a national championship, and then lose the core players to graduation or the pros...and then struggle to rebuild...of course you have to win the big one first...don't see that on the horizon!!!

Nothing but excuses!! Lmfao! I love it because at the beginning of this season all I heard was hey were national champs!!! Yes u were now defend it!!! Not even in top 25??? Lmfao!!!!!! Go devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Yeah, theyre having a rough year, but I have to ask you....

Where were you/the Sundevils when U of A and UCLA were winning the majority of the NATIONAL championships?

I wasn't at the same place you were, watching pima and nau play pixie sticks!

• Like 1

If the Devils ever manage to win a championship in anything again...they might get to know how it feels to win a national championship, and then lose the core players to graduation or the pros...and then struggle to rebuild...of course you have to win the big one first...don't see that on the horizon!!!

Curious who uofa has put in the pros lately?

• Like 1

they will finish in last place no doubt but that one win against ASU might be the reason ASU doesn't win the conference. Uof A men will not repeat as national champs thats a fact but ASU won't be the national champ thats a fact. ASU women our good but not good enough so when all is said and done neither school will bring home a championship in football, baseball or softball.