Ckman

For sale - S&W M&P AR-15 $1600

Nice rifle, I have the 15T and love it, good luck on the sell

Ah, another brand new member who joined 16 minutes ago! Welcome to this site! :)

Another Junk overpriced AR. Probably one of those who stand in line @ SW just to rape someone and drive the prices up further and further. Amanda, how about a restriction on new people having a minimum of at least 25 posts before being able to put something up for sale,

• Like 1

Ah, another brand new member who joined 16 minutes ago! Welcome to this site! :)

Another Junk overpriced AR. Probably one of those who stand in line @ SW just to rape someone and drive the prices up further and further. Amanda, how about a restriction on new people having a minimum of at least 25 posts before being able to put something up for sale,

you must be the man with 573 post

I agree it's over priced for a rifle on the cheaper end of the AR scale but if people are willing to pay a bad price let them have it! Just hope people don't start making accounts to use the classifieds like Craigslist... Defeates the purpose of the best hunting Fourm around!!!

• Like 3

I agree with CWPredator, lately I have seen new members selling something being their first post, I personally joined this site to chat about hunting, learn about the "grey ghost", read amazing hunt stories which I might say I enjoy very much reading all of them, and look at great pictures taken by members and their families and friends. And don't take me wrong to all those members selling their outdoor items in the site, i enjoy looking at all hunting items being sold for some great deals and low prices. But like CWPredator said it would take the purpose of being an amazing Coues Whitetail Deer sight and the best one out there. Let's not let it turn out into a business sight let's keep it a grey ghost forum.

you must be the man with 573 post

Coming from the person whose 8th post was this? Get over yourself. Still waiting to hear from the seller. Good luck.

Who cares if they join and post one item then never come back. I'd rather have that then guys that cry about supply and demand. After all the usual members might be able to pick up a good deal from the one and dones. Lighten up folks no one is forcing you to buy or even look at the classifieds. Honestly that's how I got started and now I'm boarder line addicted. Get over your selves!,,,, not a horrible price for the AR either. I've seen this exact gun sell for more on gunbroker.

After re-reading the initial post that a good deal,700 rounds of ammo and the gun, and the 30 round mags, won't last long. Good luck on your sale, I'll keep posting just to keep it at the top of the list ;)

• Like 1