Sign in to follow this  
twigsnapper

Need some advice on a gun/bino trade

I have a pair of 15x56 HD Geovids on CL for $2400 and I got this offer. The two guns below and $600 cash for my geovids. Any input is appreciated.

Ruger mini 14 tactical AR 15 in .223

I have probably 4 30 round mags and a 40 round mag

WASR 10 Romanian ak 47

New, unfired

I have a 3 new metal romanian 30 round mags that fit the gun

Romanian wasr's are 599$ @ cabelas. But are selling for 7-800 on gunbroker. A mini 14 is a poor man's AR. Now if it is a Ruger ar-15, they make some pretty nice Ar's. Seems like a fair trade as of today, but it all depends on how the market will go after Obummer and all the other gun haters try to ban them. If it were me, I would only do the deal if you like AK's and if it is a ruger ar-15, not a mini.

I'd keep my glass and wait for a better deal. Especially if its an AK and mini 14. Things are calming down, ammo is starting to show back up, don't take a trade at inflated prices.

I'd keep my glass and wait for a better deal. Especially if its an AK and mini 14. Things are calming down, ammo is starting to show back up, don't take a trade at inflated prices.

+1

Keep your glasses. Optics hold value and this gun craze won't last your being offered about 1500$ worth in regular market and 2000$ at todays market. Last I looked a good pair of Leicas were still 2200-2400$ every day. Do yourself a favor and wait for right buyer or right trade. Good luck on sell!

Wait for cash or a better trade.

Looks like everybody has the same opinion. Your Leica's are worth more than the guns+cash offered.

Do you want a mini14 or an AK? Is he throwing in any ammo?

Looks like everybody has the same opinion. Your Leica's are worth more than the guns+cash offered.

Do you want a mini14 or an AK? Is he throwing in any ammo?

I don't want either of the guns. I would sell them both. Ya some ammo but not a ton. I'll keep trying to sell. Thx for the input.