Jo Hunter

draw results?

Jack, you talking about me? Last year we didn't see a hit on my card until a week or so after everybody else. Good Luck all, JLG.

CC Hit for $114. Now I have to wait to see who got the tag. Either way I get to go Elk Hunting!!!!!!

Still hoping to see $77 on the card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam

• Like 2

adam that's great, I know a great guide :D

Cody, You know you will get the call if I get the 27 or 1 tag. I hope my son or wife get's the tag, but If I get the rut 1 or 27 tag I wouldn't fee to bad for them:)

Adam

Going forward, if you have been checking throughout the day/tomorrow, will you tell us an estimate of what time your card was actually charged? I'm guessing they are done for the day? Maybe they only charge during business hours, etc?

Going forward, if you have been checking throughout the day/tomorrow, will you tell us an estimate of what time your card was actually charged? I'm guessing they are done for the day? Maybe they only charge during business hours, etc?

For last year's elk draw I had a charge hit at 8:45pm. I know it was a fresh charge because of the notifications I have set up. Of course, they didn't start hitting cards until afternoon on the first day of hits last year either.

Nothing for me yet. Its all about wait, check balance, :ph34r: wait, check balance :ph34r: ...... Why do we do this to our selves? :(